New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

ok but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

can't put my finger on it but this lavender oil doesn't cut it in my book. I will try a different brand for lavender next time as this one has a week scent that is off a bit. Now Foods does have an awesome lemongrass oil tho. Try that one!

Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

There are better options

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

bien

Posted by Reviewer1896700 on Aug 11, 2014

no tengo esperiencia con aceite esencial de lavanda de otra marca. me huele bien muy relajante, pero no sabria definir el grado de pureza y calidad del producto

Smells weaker than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Jan 15, 2012

I bought this product because I have purchased products from Now Foods before and they were good quality. The smell was weaker than what I was used to from the essential oils from other brands. On the bottle, it says its pure, natural and is a "lavender oil", but itdoesn't clearly states that this product is an essential oil. It also doesn't talk about where the lavender was grown and processed. I'd still buy other products from this brand, but I'm not sure if I'd be purchasing essential oils from Now Foods again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »