ok but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

can't put my finger on it but this lavender oil doesn't cut it in my book. I will try a different brand for lavender next time as this one has a week scent that is off a bit. Now Foods does have an awesome lemongrass oil tho. Try that one!

Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

There are better options

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

A good lavender at a good price...

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Jan 21, 2014

...however, after trying Now Foods organic essential oils, I will spend the extra few dollars and get the organic lavender next time. The organics range smell cleaner, more pure and definitely have a far superior energetic quality than their standard oils. I work with energy, so will be using the organic oils on myself and for my clients from now on. The cost difference is so small, but it's worth up grading for the superior energetic qualities of the organic version.

lavender

Posted by 5178596015826466769 on Jan 27, 2014

Good for sleeping

Smells good, but also not as concentrated as 1 hoped

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014

arrived in good condition, but as with the purifying blend, not as concentrated as expected.

Smells weaker than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Jan 15, 2012

I bought this product because I have purchased products from Now Foods before and they were good quality. The smell was weaker than what I was used to from the essential oils from other brands. On the bottle, it says its pure, natural and is a "lavender oil", but itdoesn't clearly states that this product is an essential oil. It also doesn't talk about where the lavender was grown and processed. I'd still buy other products from this brand, but I'm not sure if I'd be purchasing essential oils from Now Foods again.

normal normal

Posted by Reviewer2674546 on Mar 11, 2012

not strong enough lavender flavor as an essential oil

Lavender Oil

Posted by Reviewer3015487 on Apr 13, 2012

I love this oil, I've mixed it with some other oils and use as a perfume.

No complaints