Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great oil for a vinegar hair rinse instead of using hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the lavender oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shampooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as eucalyptus oil or lemongrass oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else). The essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells heavenly and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well! Also, drop a few drops in your bed linen closet for a peaceful night sleep.

My fav

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

My favorite brand and scent. Perfect combination of price and quality!

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jun 13, 2012

I used this sparingly at first, but now use it in almost every room in the house. I just drop a few drops on an inconspicuous area in each room and my whole house smells wonderful without the headache that sprays and candles give me.

Strong lavender smell

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I use this as a natural fragrance in my body wash and hand soaps. I make my own from pure castile soap and almond oil. Add as many drops to get the amount of lavender fragrance you desire. For hand soap, use a foaming soap pump bottle: add about a 1/2 inch of castile soap in bottom, a little almond oil, 10 drops lavender oil and several drops tea tree oil (an antibcterial) and you have your own anti bacterial foaming hand soap. It is so much cheaper and no toxic ingredients.

Helps relieve stress and headaches

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

This product has helped to relieve anxiety and headaches, without taking over the counter medicines. I rub it into my temples along with coconut oil or jojoba oil or just smell the aroma.