Very calming

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jun 13, 2012

I used this sparingly at first, but now use it in almost every room in the house. I just drop a few drops on an inconspicuous area in each room and my whole house smells wonderful without the headache that sprays and candles give me.

Great oil for a vinegar hair rinse instead of using hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the lavender oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shampooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as eucalyptus oil or lemongrass oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else). The essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells heavenly and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well! Also, drop a few drops in your bed linen closet for a peaceful night sleep.

ok but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

can't put my finger on it but this lavender oil doesn't cut it in my book. I will try a different brand for lavender next time as this one has a week scent that is off a bit. Now Foods does have an awesome lemongrass oil tho. Try that one!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously.

Helps relieve stress and headaches

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

This product has helped to relieve anxiety and headaches, without taking over the counter medicines. I rub it into my temples along with coconut oil or jojoba oil or just smell the aroma.

My fav

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

My favorite brand and scent. Perfect combination of price and quality!

No substitute for right NOW!

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014

You see why they have the best reviews. Every product I have ordered from them has exceeded my expectations. You get this HUGE bottle of essential oils for next to nothing.! Only a few drops put out a stream of wonderful lavender that is almost like you're being cuddled or hugged when around in the room it is filling. I am willing to say if they keep their standards where they are NOW, I will be a lifetime customer. I highly recommend this product and company.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

Bought it for my sister and she said she loves the smell. She use it with lotion as a body perfume and it lasts the whole day.

LOVE IT!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

FOR BATHING, TO MAKE WIPES, GREAT SMELL. GREAT FOR EAR INFECTIONS AS WELL. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.