great quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

I'm very happy with this lavender oil. It makes me get rid of my stress headache. I simply use few drops in my aroma lamp and inhale it. And the headache it's gone after a while.

Helps relieve stress and headaches

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

This product has helped to relieve anxiety and headaches, without taking over the counter medicines. I rub it into my temples along with coconut oil or jojoba oil or just smell the aroma.

Real bargain for pure natural lavender oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Love the aroma with natural essential oil. Great price with 30ml. Will continue to use it and try other aroma of Now essential oils. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

No substitute for right NOW!

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014

You see why they have the best reviews. Every product I have ordered from them has exceeded my expectations. You get this HUGE bottle of essential oils for next to nothing.! Only a few drops put out a stream of wonderful lavender that is almost like you're being cuddled or hugged when around in the room it is filling. I am willing to say if they keep their standards where they are NOW, I will be a lifetime customer. I highly recommend this product and company.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Nice

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Nov 26, 2015

It is worth to buy.

Lavender Essential Oils

Posted by 5486257110698729019 on Dec 23, 2015

I just received mine yesterday and i could not believe the smell of this Lavender is the same as my lavender young living. I will order a lot more of this...

Lovely scent

Posted by 5755223088255992619 on Sep 29, 2015

I have read lots of reviews on the benefits of lavender oil. It was my first time trying this. And I must say that i have no regrets. i used a couple of drops together with almond oil for my hair and my hair was so soft and smelled very pleasant for the entire day. This oil is surely in my daily hair care regime.

lavender oil

Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Apr 07, 2016

nice scent, very happy with this oil

it's good