No substitute for right NOW!

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014

You see why they have the best reviews. Every product I have ordered from them has exceeded my expectations. You get this HUGE bottle of essential oils for next to nothing.! Only a few drops put out a stream of wonderful lavender that is almost like you're being cuddled or hugged when around in the room it is filling. I am willing to say if they keep their standards where they are NOW, I will be a lifetime customer. I highly recommend this product and company.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Lovely scent

Posted by 5755223088255992619 on Sep 29, 2015

I have read lots of reviews on the benefits of lavender oil. It was my first time trying this. And I must say that i have no regrets. i used a couple of drops together with almond oil for my hair and my hair was so soft and smelled very pleasant for the entire day. This oil is surely in my daily hair care regime.

LOVE IT!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

FOR BATHING, TO MAKE WIPES, GREAT SMELL. GREAT FOR EAR INFECTIONS AS WELL. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Nice