Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

Bought it for my sister and she said she loves the smell. She use it with lotion as a body perfume and it lasts the whole day.

El olor no es lo que me imaginaba

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014

Todos tenemos grabado el olor que identificamos con la lavanda, no? No es exactamente el mismo olor que he encontrado en este producto; quizá porque no es un perfume, sino un aceite esencial. Lo he comprado para añadir al agua del humidificador que tienen mis hijos, esperando que la habitación adquiriera un suave olor relajante. No ha sido así, pero quizá es porque no estoy usando un difusor de aceites esenciales... No sé si hay diferencia con un humidificador corriente. A pesar de todo me gusta para echar un par de gotitas al baño. Y probablemente intentaré hacer algun producto casero con este aceite (una crema tipo vicks vaporub, vela, etc).

Do not show the produce country

Posted by 5251526607902156652 on Apr 02, 2013

A good essential oil should shown where the materials come from, this one did not. The scent is okay.

Good for its price

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

I wish it was slightly stronger in smell and more lasting but for the price and quantity I can't really complain. Has a pleasant smell.