Nice

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Nov 26, 2015

It is worth to buy.

Multi-tasker

Posted by MissEC on Aug 11, 2016

Can't fault this. It can be used to thin out castor oil for the hair and it also makes it smell nice. I also use a few drops, a couple of nights a week to help me sleep. It can be used in a burner or a humidifier or diffuser. Brilliant.

A good lavender at a good price...

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Jan 21, 2014

...however, after trying Now Foods organic essential oils, I will spend the extra few dollars and get the organic lavender next time. The organics range smell cleaner, more pure and definitely have a far superior energetic quality than their standard oils. I work with energy, so will be using the organic oils on myself and for my clients from now on. The cost difference is so small, but it's worth up grading for the superior energetic qualities of the organic version.

Something changed

Posted by 5435247534796999321 on Jul 22, 2016

I have been using this product for over 5 years. In January 2016 I ordered a couple of bottles and both had a strange odor as if something else (menthol) had been mixed in. Very dissapointed and sad as this is WAS my family's favorite I will not be able to use. wasted money

Real bargain for pure natural lavender oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Love the aroma with natural essential oil. Great price with 30ml. Will continue to use it and try other aroma of Now essential oils. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Effective product And very fast shipping Thanks iherb

Posted by 4784291569811574211 on Apr 23, 2016

Effective product And very fast shipping Thanks iherb

good and cheap

Posted by 5106497217761526655 on Apr 26, 2016

Nice smell, i am surprised it smells the same as my youngliving lavender eo but at a friction of the price. Will purchase more

So good

Posted by 5142069003612919839 on Jun 16, 2016

So amazingly effective and affordable. I rub a few drops on my temples and under my nose and it helps to calm and relax me

Excellent

Posted by 4920662747128178432 on Apr 14, 2016

Very good.

nice product

Posted by 5340974375331275673 on Apr 15, 2016

nice product! I definitely recommend it