I love it!

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

It smells amazing! I have smelt and used better Lavender but for this price the quality is amazing. Really good for linen sprays and cleaning products etc. I also put some in Now jojoba or avocado oil and use for on the body at bed time - nice and soothing.

smells good. strong. even one drop gives much aroma.

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Feb 18, 2014

smells good. strong. even one drop gives much aroma.

El olor no es lo que me imaginaba

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014

Todos tenemos grabado el olor que identificamos con la lavanda, no? No es exactamente el mismo olor que he encontrado en este producto; quizá porque no es un perfume, sino un aceite esencial. Lo he comprado para añadir al agua del humidificador que tienen mis hijos, esperando que la habitación adquiriera un suave olor relajante. No ha sido así, pero quizá es porque no estoy usando un difusor de aceites esenciales... No sé si hay diferencia con un humidificador corriente. A pesar de todo me gusta para echar un par de gotitas al baño. Y probablemente intentaré hacer algun producto casero con este aceite (una crema tipo vicks vaporub, vela, etc).

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Apr 17, 2012

Very pleasant smell. Excellent price and very fast service. Recommended

Good for its price

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

I wish it was slightly stronger in smell and more lasting but for the price and quantity I can't really complain. Has a pleasant smell.

Do not show the produce country

Posted by 5251526607902156652 on Apr 02, 2013

A good essential oil should shown where the materials come from, this one did not. The scent is okay.

leaked

Posted by 5488935563410992113 on Apr 23, 2016

The product itself is good but iherb did not do proper packaging and I received only half a bottle and the rest leaked. Very disappointing

Not what I expected

Posted by 5261434442034686477 on Jul 07, 2014

Does not really smell like Lavender.

Scent is "off"

Posted by Reviewer2403207 on Sep 21, 2014

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.