Fast Delivery

Posted by 5381594593280466605 on Apr 08, 2016

Received the item within 7 days from date of order... Items was wrapped up in bubble wrap

Nice gift - oil + diffuser pendant

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I bought several essential oils for my 10 year old daughter to help her concentrate when doing homework or reading. I purchased the oils along with Nature's Alchemy, Heart Necklace, Diffuser Pendant and diffuser pads (also on iHerb). My daughter's friends always play with it when they come over, so I have also purchased some for my daughter's friends birthdays. If you run out of diffuser pads (iHerb is often out of stock), just dab some oil onto a small bit of toilet paper or pull the tip off of a cotton bud/q-tip and insert into the pendant. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

where is my my lavender without plastic caps ?

Posted by 5186124850359356634 on Jan 27, 2016

Come to my lavender without plastic caps flowed from my courier box. I obviously bought a new product but you seem to sent me a used product. I bought believe that a positive evaluation of the people. But for now it remains the only disappointment.

Not the best out there but..

Posted by KaterynaHaj on Oct 03, 2015

They do say this was introduced to some heat steam distilled blah blah.. so I'm not really offended by the short-lasting aroma on my hair. But a little goes a long way in a defuser plus it's the best price for non organic lavender oil so far. I keep a tiny spray bottle of lavender water with me everywhere I go to mist my hair and body.

Strong scent

Posted by 5324100117811033434 on Aug 11, 2015

This is definitely not diluted, the scent is quite strong. Works just as well as those pricey MLM oils.

Lovely smell.

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Comes out of the bottle easily, Strong scent which means a little goes a long way, great lavender aroma, good value for money. Worth buying again.

Lavender Oil

Posted by 4890192121805176042 on Apr 10, 2015

This Lavender oil had a nice smell and works well in my diffuser for sleep.

nice

Posted by 4952785959853784702 on Feb 09, 2015

my grandma insomnia, so i bought for her to help her sleep well..

not impressed

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Nov 30, 2014

not much lavendar in it

Smells nice at first, but has lingering "campfire" scent...

Posted by 5330394035772921142 on Nov 09, 2014

The price is great, but there's something a little off about the scent. It smells nicely of lavender flower at first, but the finish on it kind of reminds me of acrid wood smoke you might smell from a campfire. It doesn't smell bad, just something I haven't noticed with lavender before.