not enough space to say good stuff about lavender

Posted by 5173912760160189202 on Jun 10, 2013

from the oh so many lavenders out there, this blend is super and a great price too... useful in healing bites & sores, safe for pet sores also... excellent for drifting to sleep in aroma burner

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2828888 on Feb 22, 2010

This is the best lavender oil. I have bought it here for years. It's true to the plant and I just love it.

Lavander with everything

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it as perfume, in home diffusers and sprays, in the laundry, for housecleaning, for everything! I also use tea tree oil and lemon for disinfecting the environment, but lavander is my first love. It's a blessing to be able to get a nice quantity at such a good price.

Sleep well

Posted by Reviewer1801826 on Nov 24, 2011

I have used Now lavender oil for years on my linens whenever I change the sheets on my bed. I have never had trouble with the oil marring or staining the linens, and the scent lasts almost the full week before I change them again. My sleep is restful, and part of that is a comfy bed, but part is the soothing scent of lavender that permeates my bed and bedroom.

Best scent I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jun 20, 2012

I've tried 2 other brands of Lavender Oil including the more expensive Organic type. Today I received the Now Foods Essential Oils, Lavender, in the 2 oz bottle, which is very reasonably priced and I find it to be a much more pleasing scent. I believe this is what I'll be buying from now on. I just mix it with some water, shake it up well and spray it in my bedroom at night. Spray a paper towel and put it in the chest with my sheets.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I was buying the small 0.5 oz and the quality is outstanding I had to order the bigger bottle this time. Scars, skin rash, strech marks diminished in just a few weeks. Love it!!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1677158 on Sep 25, 2012

All Now Foods essential oils that i've tried have been really nice. The oil has a fresh, soft and distinct scent of lavender.

Great insect repellent

Posted by Reviewer3149606 on Oct 31, 2011

Used it as an insect repellent. Mixed a few drops with alcohol and water and it works good in mosquitos.

Smells Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2712094 on Sep 04, 2011

Love this oil. I use it to keep bugs away on hot summer nights and to keep my dogs from stinking too much-- :O)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1840755 on Jan 25, 2011

Have used it as first remedy for minor burn, it really did take pain away almost immediately and burn has healed quickly.