laundry boost

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Feb 05, 2009

I add this to the rinse water when I do laundry especially sheets and let it sit for a while. It makes the whole house smell great and the sheets too.

Natural Remedy for fleas and ticks

Posted by Reviewer2111556 on Jul 08, 2009

Tried the mixture of Cedarwood and Lavender oils on the dogs for flea/tick protection. After 3 months I give it a thumbs up!

I use Lavender daily.

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Mar 13, 2008

I use Now brand oils for their quality and price. I use the Lavender almost daily. I sprinkle a couple drops on my pillow at night. In my bath water. I mix it with other oils rubbed on my skin to help calm aches and pains of arthritis and fibromyalgia. Works wonderful in home made soap recipes.

Good price but

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Oct 11, 2008

Good value, but not as strong as other lavender oils i've used.

awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009

i bought this oil to use for several reasons. i've mixed it with citronella and lemongrass, as a bug repellant. i've put this directly on bug bites and scrapes. great for aromatherapy as well.

lavender

Posted by Reviewer1870357 on Jun 16, 2011

good quality and like the larger size

Now Foods, Lavender Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by sweden on Feb 15, 2011

I love this stuff! I use it in the bath and on my pillow at night to relax. Sometimes, I run a drop of it through my hair for the scent. I burn it in an essential oil burner and even use it on my counter tops in the kitchen to keep the cat off them. (He really hates the smell but Citron Melissa, I think it's called, works even better.)

Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Jun 09, 2011

Lavender oil is my favourite of all the essential oils and I go through it fast. We just had bed bugs in the house so the beds were thoroughly wiped down with lavender oil. I also use it in a diffuser to settle me down before bed. It is a great mosquito deterrent and have all kinds of uses. New foods makes a fine product and I will reorder when my bottle gets low again. ( hopefully not too soon.)

It's the best!

Posted by Reviewer1393917 on Jan 18, 2010

I put a few drops in my hair after shampooing; it makes my hair look & smell great.

Little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer3032790 on Oct 24, 2007

Just a dropper full of this in a spray bottle of diluted white vinegar makes a lovely cleaning solution. I add it to shampoos and body scrubs as well. Doesn't take much at all!