good and affordable

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 16, 2016

i love how good and affordable this is!

Essential Lemon Oil

Posted by 4928455018843151326 on Jan 02, 2016

A very hard oil to find. Knew I could count on iherb for anything I needed. This product has a very nice lemon scent. I am using with Tea Tree oil, white vinegar and pure water in spray bottle to clean and spritz home for allergies. So far I am very pleased.

Lemony lemon

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Pravi lijepi mirisni limun, odlična cijena i količina. Jedina mana je što radi neorganskog podrijetla ne koristim za njegu kože nego samo u DIY sredstvima za čišćenje, osvježenje prostora i slično.

Refreshing scent although a little overwhelming

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

It smells a little different from the more expensive essential oils I've bought. Not sure if the actual quality so I'm not using in skincare. I've used this for household cleaning and also diffused it around the house. Smells good.

In Lemon Heaven!

Posted by 4974456421595291515 on Apr 14, 2015

I recently started mixing up my own cleaning products to get away from using so many chemicals in my home. I've added this lemon oil to the toilet bowl cleaner I made (borax, washing soda and lemon oil) and homemade furniture polish (olive oil, vinegar and lemon oil). I've even added it to the organic unscented floor cleaner that I purchased. We used to have very obvious pet odors, but after a couple weeks of cleaning with this oil, the odor is gone, and my whole home has a light lemon scent. The scent is not over-powering like a chemical lemon scent might be. It just smells clean.By the way, the scent lasts about 3 days on floors, longer on our wood furniture, but the pet odor has not returned at all.

Łëmøń oil

Posted by Reviewer1909344 on Mar 05, 2015

Smells good

Good price, great value

Posted by 5343652312321879953 on Feb 01, 2015

Good price, great value

Smells Lovely!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

I use this as a room fragrance oil. It has a very strong scent that lasts long and is a great price.

Nice natural lemon scent

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

Nice natural lemon scent. I use a few drops of this on felted dryer balls to make my laundry smell extra fresh.

Buenisimo

Posted by 4717599351290404822 on Feb 06, 2014

Buen producto. El gotero que viene en la tapa no es funcional. Es difícil de sacar el líquido preferiría otro tipo de gotero.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »