Reviews 5-star

water flavour

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

put a few drops in ur water to flavour! makes the water smell + taste lemony, but be carefull not to put essential oils on plastic water bottles as some essential oils melt plasic and you dont want to drink plasticy water

Lemony fresh!

Posted by Reviewer2820231 on Sep 24, 2013

I absolutely love this oil. It is really fresh and pleasant, and smells like real lemonzest that you get when you zest a lemon to use in cakes and other baked goods! The smell is also potent, no watery fragrance here, but the real deal. Have used it in soaps and in lotionbars, and it is great for both, the scent lingers beautifully without seizing too much, which is great! Next I will use it in cleaning products to get a fresh smell. I love it, I can highly recommend it for the smell AND price! Not to mention how great it is to be able to get so many different oils from iherb that I can not get here in Norway!! Thanks iherb!!!! :*

very strong lemon oil

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Feb 19, 2011

I use it on my skin (combination with a bit acne). 5 drops lemon oil, 2 tbsp oatmeal powder and some yogurt, mix them up and use as a mask. it has the acid which exfoliates your skin and meanwhile it helps fade the dark spots. I am quite happy with the quality. I store it in my fridge to keep it fresh.

Like it a lot

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

Lemon - excellent scent by Now. so fresh so vibrant!

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!