Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lemongrass, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Lemon grass oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jul 22, 2011

I planted 3 lemon grass plants next to my patio swing and noticed--hey no mosquitoes. The leaves smelled wonderful so decided to get the oil to use when not close to the plant. OMG, it works. Use it with coconut oil-no medicine smell, just clean and fresh and safe. Will order again.

A natural insect repellent

Posted by melissalai on Oct 24, 2012

I use this lemongrass essential oil with a few drops of lemon and eucalyptus oil. It gives out a fresh fragrance and at the same time works as a natural insect repellent. What I love about Now Foods essential oils is that it doesn't leave a residue in the burner like other brands I've tried.

Lemongrass- The smell is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Jun 15, 2012

I want to make my own anti-bug spray with Citronella, Peppermint,vanilla, and lemongrass oil. This is one of the most pure & uplifting oil I have ever bought! Great quality.

Smells like home.

Posted by Reviewer3251842 on Apr 16, 2012

This smells sooo good. When I was younger, we had a lemongrass plant in our yard and on the cooler days, my mom would take some leaves and make lemongrass tea. So I can tell you that this smells just like the real stuff so you DO NOT need to worry about that at all. The scent is absolutely wonderful and this is actually potent so a few drops goes a long way. I add a few drops to my oil mixture that I use for hair/skin. So that's about 5 drops for a little over 6 fl oz of oil.

mmmmm mmmmmm good!

Posted by Reviewer2664335 on Jan 19, 2012

Stick a toothpick into this fine oil, stir your chicken soup an voila! it's Thai!