Lemongrass Oil - Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1425916 on Dec 22, 2009

This is the best lemongrass oil I've used. It is remarkable. I have aching knees and I use the oil at bedtime: 2 drops per pump of body lotion on each knee, it is so soothing and smells wonderful. I highly recommend Now Foods, Lemongrass Oil.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Use it as a mosquito repellent

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016

Mix few drops with almond oil and apply. Much better than DEET and not toxic for kids.

Good scent and price

Posted by HealthyInSG on Aug 11, 2015

Good price/quality combination. Next purchase will be a larger bottle (if available).

insect repellent

Posted by Reviewer1317441 on May 25, 2010

i use this in a blend with thyme,lavender and eucalyptus to make a very effective insect repellent. Once again another true essential oil.

nice, fragrant lemongrass oil

Posted by Reviewer3314987 on Jan 04, 2011

nice clean smell. affordable price. seems to work as expected (can be a little tricky to tell with essential oils, of course) overall, if you are looking for a lemongrass oil, whether for its astringent, or antiseptic, or insecticidal, or tonic, or any other properties, this brand is a good one to choose. my only (small) peeve is that I wish the oil came in a bigger bottle.

smells so good

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Jun 10, 2012

My son is allergic to misquitos and Iburn this in a infuser with citronella. No bugs! I was shocked my house despite doors being open all the time is bug free!

LOVELY scent

Posted by 5667445523974691652 on May 30, 2012

i use this in my home made insect repellent. works GREAT!!!

It works but use with caution

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 29, 2016

This stuff is strong and will burn your skin full strength. It is good for topical infections but needs to be tempered with coconut oil before applying.

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.