Versatile and extremely fresh!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this for many purposes: in laundry and personal hygiene for example. I also use it in my deodorant substitute: two drops of lemongrass oil, one drop of tea tree oil and some baking soda. Apply to armpits with wet hands. It covers the musty smell when used in vacuum cleaner: add a few drops in a small cotton ball or tissue: vacuum it in and it will give a nice cent until you change the dust bag.

Natural Repellent

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on Jun 19, 2012

This is an amazing natural repellent that aids me tremendously! Thank you Now and iHerb for such great products and rapid shipping!

Lonely

Posted by Kristinev on Jun 25, 2012

Great uplifting fragrance.

Lemongrass oil

Posted by Reviewer2296833 on Nov 15, 2011

Lemongrass oil does kill gnats effectively, but is hard on the window sill paint!

Good smell

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

Never thought that you could use this against mosquitoes/insects. Sauna: Mix this with sauna water, and feel the summer. I'm surely gonna buy this again.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Jun 30, 2009

Used to relieve headaches, a natural insect repellant, and to calm nervous exhaustion. I rubbed a drop into my temples & my headache went away. I put several drops in the mop water, and besides making the whole house smell good, I hope it prevents the ants & spiders from moving in.

This is a great oil

Posted by Reviewer3198727 on Aug 10, 2009

I have made several things with this oil, bathsalts, shampoo and bathsoap. It is a very strong scent that lasts.

MRSA help

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Aug 11, 2009

This oil figured heavily in my fight against a MRSA outbreak in my family. There are other oils and botanical extracts you should also make use of (grapefruit seed extract, colloidal silver, oilve leaf, thyme oil, tea tree oil, etc.) but this one is key. GReat additive for everyday cleaning and maintenance... and the smell is HEAVENLY (which is more than I can say for a few of the others).

Now Foods, Lemongrass Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on Jul 30, 2008

I love the smell, I put a small amount in my moisturizer that I use when my skin feels too oily. Important just use very little.

Lemongrass oil

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Feb 02, 2011

Effective for insect bites, skin rashes etc.