Poor performance

Posted by Reviewer1507869 on Nov 28, 2011

Poor quality can only be used in carrier oils Not able to use in fragrance burner with water. Thy create a horrible smell that burns your nose & eyes

Not effective for mozzie

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Oct 13, 2013

I bought lemongrass and citronella to shoo mozzie away. Lemongrass not effective. Mozzie still flying arnd the house.

Lemongrass oil

Posted by Reviewer2628027 on Jan 11, 2010

Very nice scent! The reason for giving only 4 stars as it is bit diluted.

Versatile and extremely fresh!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this for many purposes: in laundry and personal hygiene for example. I also use it in my deodorant substitute: two drops of lemongrass oil, one drop of tea tree oil and some baking soda. Apply to armpits with wet hands. It covers the musty smell when used in vacuum cleaner: add a few drops in a small cotton ball or tissue: vacuum it in and it will give a nice cent until you change the dust bag.

Natural Repellent

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on Jun 19, 2012

This is an amazing natural repellent that aids me tremendously! Thank you Now and iHerb for such great products and rapid shipping!

Lonely

Posted by Kristinev on Jun 25, 2012

Great uplifting fragrance.

Lemongrass oil

Posted by Reviewer2296833 on Nov 15, 2011

Lemongrass oil does kill gnats effectively, but is hard on the window sill paint!

Good smell

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

Never thought that you could use this against mosquitoes/insects. Sauna: Mix this with sauna water, and feel the summer. I'm surely gonna buy this again.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Jun 30, 2009

Used to relieve headaches, a natural insect repellant, and to calm nervous exhaustion. I rubbed a drop into my temples & my headache went away. I put several drops in the mop water, and besides making the whole house smell good, I hope it prevents the ants & spiders from moving in.

This is a great oil

Posted by Reviewer3198727 on Aug 10, 2009

I have made several things with this oil, bathsalts, shampoo and bathsoap. It is a very strong scent that lasts.