No More Fleas Please

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010

We bought this to place a drop on our dogs' collars to keep fleas away. It smells strong, but it didn't work.

Very refreshing

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

For spring time with lot of flies and mostquites, it helps to get rid of them, plus refreshing aroma. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on Dec 11, 2008

I was pleased with the quality of this oil. The scent reminded me alot of Pledge dusting spray- not to say that it had a bad smell. It just wasn't quite what I had expected. I find that it works well on a piece of cloth when thrown in with the clothing in the dryer as a dryer sheet.

Fast shipment, quality product!

Posted by Reviewer3160412 on Dec 28, 2008

I've just begun making my own bath salts and fizzy bombs and these essential oils were excellent for creating the perfect blend aroma for such.

great

Posted by Reviewer1263931 on Jan 04, 2009

My favorite scent---I use this one for everything in diffuser-great energy...happy aroma in my mop water in all my homemade body products and facial product I even put it on a cotton ball under my pillows-sweet dreams

Laura in SC

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Oct 10, 2007

I love this product. I use it along with Now Foods Jojoba oil as a moisturizer. The scent is intoxicating. It is also great a natural mosqita repellent, especially for kids!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2722576 on Nov 28, 2007

Very nice aroma.

Delightful.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Feb 04, 2009

Will order again.

Great clean scent

Posted by Reviewer2823841 on Mar 26, 2009

I will be trying to formulate my own fresh scent and the Lemongrass oil blends well with several other scents. Wonderful scent and top quality oil.

Now Foods, Lemongrass Oil,

Posted by Reviewer2374064 on Apr 16, 2009

Beautiful smell, light and cleansing.