Good product

Posted by MariaShaul on Jan 31, 2013

Use it to repair my nails antibiotics of the nature

Oil of Oregano Blend

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product. It has been excellent in stopping flu like symptoms, stops sore throats, also stops reflux.

Grat 4 2 and 4-legged Critters!

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

I used this for my dogs. A drop/a day in food helps ward off and eliminate certain infections. It cured nasal drips in a day for each of my dogs and helps prevent Urinary tract infections, especially when used w/ D-Mannose. Check Yarrow's K9Kidneydiet group for dosage. It's safe & effective! U of Georgetown researched it's sensitivity to about 100 types of bacteria. This product is a great value and potent.

Now foods -Oil of oRegano- 5 Stars- Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

This product does every thing it is suppose to do and more. It boosts my immune system for colds, sore throats and relieves my upset stomach. One of the strongest products I have tried and is a great value. Take with cranberry juice or other liquids to relieve burning sensation. A must buy.

Clears congestion

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007

Not sure if it has antiviral properties or just clears the sinuses; but my wife swears by this for head colds. A drop under the tongue and sinuses clear out.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636972 on Dec 29, 2012

I use this product when allergies are in full bloom with my family. I have ordered it several times. I love the low price and the convenience of delivery. It smells great and opens up the breathing passages.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jul 06, 2012

I love this..my family and friends are using it to. Very strong taste..take a drop under the tung. Relaxing and refreshing. One drop only!! Also use it on my dogs paws to prevent licking because of iching. Make sure the dog dont lick his paw with this on.. Good for so many things.. Best thing is how it closes woonds very qick.. and no pain when u use it.

Skin cleaner.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Very strong oil. It is very good for skin, it cleans deeply and leaves your skin like silk. No more than 3 drops is necessary to see any the effects. It is strong on mold as well.

Oregano Oil

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

I was recommended to buy this for a problem wart. I had tried everything from freezing to over the counter products. A tiny drop of this every day on the problem area, and it has gone. Just brilliant.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.