This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!

Amazing but True

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

It's not easy balancing curiosity with a skeptical mind, but I had to try this on my mum who is sensitive to the weather and frequently gets colds, coughs, etc. After having 2 drops with a glass of water, she told me the next day, she had ice cream the night before and didn't see any trace of the sniffles which was previously unheard of. I'm a believer! Careful though, very very little is needed to have an effect. I read that it's better to place the drops under your tongue since the oil might stick to the glass. Sounds like a good idea, do that next time.

High Quality, Effective Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Aug 18, 2012

My daughter has used this with much success for candida. Once daily, she puts a few drops into a gelatin capsule so she can't taste it. No stomach irritation at all, and it works quickly!

Good for oral health

Posted by PatriciaM on Dec 26, 2012

I add a few drops of this to a small spoonful of coconut oil, and use it at night or in the morning for oil pulling. Gum health has noticeably improved as a result.