お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 19, 2010

This is not full strength which I appreciate as it is quite strong. (It is mixed with olive oil to make it safer to take). I have used oil of oregano for some time now and it is a miracle. It not only kills bacteria, but also virus', which antibiotics don't, and without the negative after effects of antibiotics. It also works for food poisoning and much more. A must in your medicine cabinet. You can even gargle with it, use it on your teeth/gums (diluted of course as it's strong). Can't say enough about it. And this price by Now Foods is the best I've found, and it works great. Maybe there are better quality brands, but they are very expensive, and this one seems to work quite adequately. J.A.

Ear infection cure

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Feb 03, 2011

Been using Oil of Oregano for years. it really is amazing stuff. Tried lots of brands and Now is by far the cheapest and interestingly enough, by FAR the strongest.. It's the only time I have ever experienced the best product being the cheapest.. Turns the old saying 'You get what you pay for' on its head.. I use it to cure ear infections.. Soak the end of a Q-tip and roll it around as deep as you can in your ear.. Your ear will feel better pretty quick but you need to keep it up 4-5 times a day for at least a week.. Burned pretty good the first couple of times, but not at all anymore and I've used it in this way at least 3 or 4 different times over the years.. You build up a tolerance for the burn..

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!

Oil of Oregano turned food poisoning around

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 09, 2012

I ate in a diner and got food poisoning from the gyro. Very sick for a few days. Started drinking 8 drops this oil of oregano in a half dixie cup of water 4 times a day. Really, after the first dose things turned around. I use this to brush my teeth with also. Oil of Oregano is one of the best antiseptics you can use. And of course, Now Foods is the best line of products.

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)