Nice zappy product

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent essential oil. I use it tooth ache, cleans things up nicely

Excellent

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015

love this very good quality oregano oil. All my family uses it for as anti bacterial and for colds. Works like a charm.

Great strength!

Posted by Reviewer3107643 on Feb 16, 2012

Seems like a good quality oil. Use it for stomach problems (1 drop strait on the tongue and swallow) Makes a good germ killer and anti-infection properties. Good mouthwash/breath freshiner alternative, just takes one drop, no dilution. Be careful one drop is very strong, a little goes a long way!

The right stuff

Posted by Reviewer2808748 on Apr 01, 2010

This is a very good aid to fungus. It has really been a help to me. Although it stings under the tongue, it really helps.

Temporary relief from symptoms

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

This had a noticeable effect on a bad flu but was no cure (of course the best cure is not to get it in the first place!)

Powerful, even though already diluted

Posted by 5175790346035769460 on Jun 14, 2016

I like using this to make a fungus oil mix I use on athlete's foot and ringworm. Got rid of my family members' ringworm in just a few weeks.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2689222 on Sep 05, 2016

This was my first time trying oregano oil, I have been suffering with Post nasal drip everyday for over a year. At night, I have to spit every half hour to an hour, terrible. I cannot sleep well like this, much less on my back. A sinus infection and constantly congested. I have taking allergy meds, nasal sprays. No help. I did research and thank God through a friend, he suggested OO. I started off with 1 drop. I am use to using oregano in my dishes, so I love the taste. It does tingle a little,( like pop rocks) but with water it goes away right away. After the first drop, I could feel it working, My congestion cleared up, lasted for a few hours. So I researched on the doses. I started off gradually, and by 3rd day, I was taking 4 drops under tongue every 3 hours. I did not take any at night. I could not believe, how well I slept that night, I actually slept 3-4 hrs straight. I will continue to take until it clears up completely. Then I will take only in the morning...to keep it in my system. The drops are great, although, it smells like someone is cooking. I am purchasing the capsules to take at work, so they won't think I'm cooking. But at home I use the drops. You have to take it slow , the oil is strong and you will feel it in your intestines working. It will take time, don't give up. As oil is working in body, I would blow my nose and spit stuff out. Signs it is cleaning house. Takes a while to clean up your body of all the gulk in it. I thank God for his trees and herbs. :) The leaves are for the healing of the people. revelation 22:2. Let food be your medicine.

Strong

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

Only used it a couple of times but it's potent

Great for allergies, chesty coughs

Posted by 5382560271989058683 on Jan 14, 2014

Taking a couple of drops of this in water has made winter so much healthier! I normally get quite bad allergies when winter arrives, but have hardly sneezed since taking this. My husband tends to get bad chesty coughs most winters, but when symptoms started this year, he took oregano oil and his cough didn't come to anything. Also good for teeth and gums. Tastes absolutely disgusting but I've already ordered more from iherb.com because I don't want to be without it!

Very effective!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

I take this internally if I feel an infection coming. It knocks it right out!