Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Now Foods, Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer2301838 on Jun 10, 2008

This stuff is super strong. It tastes horrible. Not like the oregano you put on your pizza. 2 drops can ruin a whole quart of tomato juice. Don't get it on your hands and then rub your eyes (or probably any orifice on your body). I put a few drops on a little rag and put it near my basil plants and the leaf miners disappeared. I put another near my cactus and the little black ants that lay their eggs on it decamped. It lends a nice spicy smell to my garden area.

good, but not organic

Posted by Reviewer3083891 on Aug 23, 2011

I would like this product in organic, but have not been able to find in 1 oz and reasonably priced. I also have to watch how the product is bottled because I have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity). Most organic oregano oils are bottled with (eye)dropper tops. The plastic used in the eye droppers leaches into the oils and if I use the oil, I get sores in mouth, tongue, and lips - and sometimes also get a toxic headache, asthma, and liver pangs, depending on what kind of chemical and exposure.

Not as effective as the more costly one

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Not as effective for colds and flus as the more costly brand. I think N.American herb...

strong stuf

Posted by 5255071839972673296 on Nov 05, 2013

very strong, harder to use then i was thinking to my self. very good quality

Strong