Good for many things

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

good, cheaper than competitors

Posted by Reviewer1529050 on Sep 09, 2012

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Posted by Reviewer2596873 on Jul 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Powerful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Mar 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Good pure Oregano oil

Posted by Reviewer2991207 on Jun 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Good deal on this item.

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Medicine Oil

Posted by Reviewer1425826 on Dec 16, 2012

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Yeast infection

Posted by Reviewer1436228 on Aug 12, 2011

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

Wow, too powerfull

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Seems to have benefits of antibiotics without the side-effects.

Posted by Reviewer2418310 on Aug 08, 2011

I use this "straight" in capsules and drink with a cold beverage when I have sinus issues, yeast, and acne. Seems to work great, plus I have more energy after a few days use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »