not the patchouli I am used to

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Nov 02, 2011

this patchouli smells good, but it is very light, the color is also very light. My quess is that it is not aged, just very fresh, it does not last as long as the dark brown one. I personally like the thick dark brown patchouli. but if you like the smell of patchouli but do want a lighter version or if you want to mix it with other perfume, or if you want to use it in a defuser, this one is the right one for you.

Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2093774 on Jan 31, 2008

My favorite aroma, one drop on the neck,shirt,& instantly brought back to the 60's & 70's, not to mention the ladies the fragrance attracts.

Good idea!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Хорошая идея! Запах противный. Но это масло надо капать в кошелек и тогда будет много денег. Это работает! Я нашла новую работу с большей зарплатой. Муж сопротивлялся, но я накапала ему в кошелек. Сейчас он выходит на новую работу!!! Надо всем родственникам и друзьям накапать))) Good idea! The smell nasty. But this oil should dripping into the wallet and then there will be a lot of money. It works! I found a new job with higher pay. My husband resisted, but I dripped into his wallet. Now he goes for a new job! I want will drip in wallets all relatives and friends)))

Essential Oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Great value we love the smells and we use this also in the house to create a good sence of wellbeing. Great price....

Love the smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I add a few drops of this to my laundry instead of fabric softener and perfume.

Great value, good product

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I am a convert to the Now Food oils. I have used premium and expensive brands before and there is no difference other than the price. This one is quite a young oil, which means for skin uses it is great, but for aromatherapy uses the scent isn't as powerful as it could be; Patchouli is the only oil that improves its scent as it ages, becoming more resonate and the oil turning tar like- aged patchouli can be very expensive, so I will purchase a few of these to age in my wardrobe

don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 01, 2008

With the reviews I thought that this would really smell good. But to me it smells like a old wooden box. Very disappointed.

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by Reviewer1545422 on Feb 27, 2008

I LOVE this product. I do not wear purfume to work; too many allergy sufferers, but I dab a little patchouli oil under my blouse and it is a soft fragrance that does not overpower or evoke allergy symptoms like a purfume or cologne. Great quality, great bargain.

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by Reviewer3145501 on Feb 03, 2013

I have search all over Australia it is by far the best there is. I haven't changed my mind in 10 years really the best get comments all the time about the aroma.

Nice smelling oil

Posted by Reviewer3000807 on Feb 10, 2009

I love the smell of patchouli and NOW Brands is not only cost effective, but smells as good as any I have tried. Highly recommended, I will buy this product again.