I love this bergamot!

Posted by 5211991970392641082 on Oct 29, 2015

I was amazed by the soft sweet smell, also mixes well with other essential oils.

Really nice

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Sep 09, 2015

Something about patchouli is so warm, special and inviting. In small quantities I find it an addictive scent. This seems good quality, and I always look forward to using it.

Just beautiful.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

This is absolutely beautiful. My new favourite oil.

it smells like an rancid

Posted by 4967063553003038023 on Feb 22, 2015

This particular oil smells nothing like patchouli oil, in fact it smells "rancid"..not good at all. I threw it out once I received it.

patchouli

Posted by 5610193366477213586 on Jul 21, 2014

Couldn't believe how easy it was to order from I herb, and how quickly it was dispatched it got here in record time .lovely patchouli oil. will definitely be back :)

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Patchuli is gross

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 07, 2014

I guess I can understand why pot head would use it to cover up the smell smoke. ::shrug:: It's just ok. I'll try mixing it with various other oils.

Excellent choice - NOW Foods

Posted by 4634306881704988816 on Feb 06, 2014

I like Now Foods essentials oils. Love it love it love it!! Reasonable prices and good quality, wide array of sizes and varieties. I blend my own concoction perfume, refresh mist, lotion with it.

Impressed

Posted by 5676544765970436726 on Jan 28, 2014

I'm very happy to have found a great brand along with a great website to purchase my essential oils from. I read a lot of reviews on this brand and I was hesitant because of the lower price, but I can say that for me this is perfect and money saving. The only difference in this and the other brands is the price! Great oils!

I like it

Posted by h-anna on Dec 26, 2013

I like it... but the initial smell can be a bit "stuffy wooden box, slight mouldy notes" SOunds awful? Actually it is a bit nice. ANd the mouldy stuffy oart quickly disappeares. And then it blends in great with body smell... and nice sillage. Very worthwhile I Think. I will order again. But the bottle will probably last me at least 8 months with Daily use... at least...