not the patchouli I am used to

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Nov 02, 2011

this patchouli smells good, but it is very light, the color is also very light. My quess is that it is not aged, just very fresh, it does not last as long as the dark brown one. I personally like the thick dark brown patchouli. but if you like the smell of patchouli but do want a lighter version or if you want to mix it with other perfume, or if you want to use it in a defuser, this one is the right one for you.

Great value, good product

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I am a convert to the Now Food oils. I have used premium and expensive brands before and there is no difference other than the price. This one is quite a young oil, which means for skin uses it is great, but for aromatherapy uses the scent isn't as powerful as it could be; Patchouli is the only oil that improves its scent as it ages, becoming more resonate and the oil turning tar like- aged patchouli can be very expensive, so I will purchase a few of these to age in my wardrobe

Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2093774 on Jan 31, 2008

My favorite aroma, one drop on the neck,shirt,& instantly brought back to the 60's & 70's, not to mention the ladies the fragrance attracts.

Good idea!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Хорошая идея! Запах противный. Но это масло надо капать в кошелек и тогда будет много денег. Это работает! Я нашла новую работу с большей зарплатой. Муж сопротивлялся, но я накапала ему в кошелек. Сейчас он выходит на новую работу!!! Надо всем родственникам и друзьям накапать))) Good idea! The smell nasty. But this oil should dripping into the wallet and then there will be a lot of money. It works! I found a new job with higher pay. My husband resisted, but I dripped into his wallet. Now he goes for a new job! I want will drip in wallets all relatives and friends)))

Love the smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I add a few drops of this to my laundry instead of fabric softener and perfume.

Essential Oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Great value we love the smells and we use this also in the house to create a good sence of wellbeing. Great price....

Basic oil!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Jan 26, 2009

I was expecting a stronger smelling and thicker texture oil for the price. Seemed a little waterdown.

patchouli oil

Posted by Reviewer2500038 on Jun 27, 2008

i do not feel product has the lasting smell of patchouli oil that i used in the past actually wanted it to cover car odor

don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 01, 2008

With the reviews I thought that this would really smell good. But to me it smells like a old wooden box. Very disappointed.

I have used this forever

Posted by Reviewer1580503 on Jul 24, 2009

NOW foods patchouli is the purest and best-smelling oil I have found. It is just awesome. I have been using patchouli for over 45 years now and just love it!