Now Foods, Essential Oils, Rosemary, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great for hair rinsing

Posted by Reviewer18018967 From Portugal on Jun 27, 2012

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the rosemary oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shmapooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as tea tree oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else) and the essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells fresh and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well!

Oil used in making horse fly repellent

Posted by Reviewer1496542 From Kansas on Oct 16, 2008

I purchased this oil in order to make my own horse fly repellent. I now have everyone in the barn asking for my secfret recipe as it is more effective than any of the sprays containing unhealthy pyrethrins. Thanks for making a top notch product. Martha Nowak

good deal, smells very medicinal

Posted by Reviewer1924970 From Canada on Jul 14, 2010

Good deal for the quantity - smells a little too much like eucalyptus oil - a very strong herbal, medicinal smell rather than the soft soapy smell of many rosemary oils.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3344895 From Minnesota on Aug 05, 2008

I bought this product to add to my avocado oil and jojoba oil to use as a scalp and hair tonic when I noticed that my hair had started to fall out in clumps. My *new* routine includes washing my hair, using a diluted Braggs apple cider vinegar rinse, then conditioning, then massaging the rosemary oil mixture to hair and scalp. This has stopped my hair from falling out in big clumps, so I have hope that in time it will re-grow as well.

Nice pine fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer3194717 From Kentucky on Apr 22, 2010

This one has a fresh, clean pine scent. Just like my rosemary plant. Good one.