หอมแต่สู้ยี่ห้ออื่นไม่ได้

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ดมแล้วรู้สึกแปลกกว่ายี่ห้ออื่นนะ แต่ก็ไม่ถึงกับแย่ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

reduce hair loss significantly

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Feb 23, 2016

Check from internet that rosemary oil help on reducing hair loss. Tried by putting 2ml rosemary oil into around 500ml organic shampoo, shake vigorously... after one month trying, my hair loss got significant reduce. I am happy with the result.

Not a bad bug repellent and body mist..

Posted by KaterynaHaj on Oct 03, 2015

I think in Israel we might have the largest rosemary bushes but since I'm lazy to extract the oil on my own all the time, I gave this a try. Unfortunately I know this was not achieved by cold-press method, but it seems to keep bugs away from my dreads. And that's enough for me.

NOW essential oils

Posted by 5398784862155708485 on May 23, 2015

A great essential oil with an affordable price.

good stuff

Posted by 4685990820513264468 on Mar 03, 2015

works well with clove and other oils.

Using it to prevent hairloss!

Posted by 4809222743060413176 on Dec 01, 2014

Good product, worth the money. Aroma is good and I add a few drops to my shampoo while washing hair to prevent hairloss.

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 07, 2014

Cette huile essentielle aide à la pousse des cheveux!!!

smells nice

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Aug 19, 2014

but the cap is a totally unfit. 1/4 bottle of oil was leaked to the packaging wrap paper.

LEUKEMIA SURVIVER - EXCELLENT FOR SKIN CARE AND SCALP

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 13, 2014

It is excellent to get rid of seborea and excema. I am able to apply it directly on my skin. If it is to strong for you mix it with water for the last rinse for your scalp. Mix it with oïl for the skin. If you like my reviews please click on my link to see more and use my code to get a rebate on your first order!

Great smell that does not seem to change

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

It's also one of the ingredient in the thieves oil I blend (clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus). I save a ton of money mixing it myself rather than buying it, which costs a whole lot more then mixing it yourself then add it or use it in what, along with putting in a diffuser mostly for the winter months. I do love the smell of the thieves oil and use it all year round to keep the germs away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »