LOVE IT - GREAT PRICE FOR THE VALUE

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Apr 14, 2010

Use on my dog to repel fleas, and ticks. Mix with Rosemary oil, Tea Tree, and Jasmine for nice aroma. DO NOT USE ON CATS ESPECIALLY THE TEA TREE EUCALYPTUS OIL...

yay

Posted by Reviewer1830467 on Feb 05, 2012

I love the smell of rosemary and have recently tried different DIY projects involving essential oils. Great price. I use it in my vinegar hair rinse with peppermint eo and my hair smells fresh for days. I also use in a homemade cleaner and it makes my kitchen smell so fresh!

Great Packaging, and good oil!

Posted by 5051655236788152237 on Jun 17, 2013

It suits its purpose perfectly and I like how there's a stopper-like plastic mouth in the bottle which dispenses its drops perfectly. Very happy with this product. Will buy again.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Nov 14, 2011

great on my hair for breakage and thinning.

Great smell that does not seem to change

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

It's also one of the ingredient in the thieves oil I blend (clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus). I save a ton of money mixing it myself rather than buying it, which costs a whole lot more then mixing it yourself then add it or use it in what, along with putting in a diffuser mostly for the winter months. I do love the smell of the thieves oil and use it all year round to keep the germs away.

LEUKEMIA SURVIVER - EXCELLENT FOR SKIN CARE AND SCALP

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 13, 2014

It is excellent to get rid of seborea and excema. I am able to apply it directly on my skin. If it is to strong for you mix it with water for the last rinse for your scalp. Mix it with oïl for the skin. If you like my reviews please click on my link to see more and use my code to get a rebate on your first order!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 07, 2014

Cette huile essentielle aide à la pousse des cheveux!!!

Excellent choice - NOW Foods

Posted by 4634306881704988816 on Feb 06, 2014

I like Now Foods essentials oils. Love it love it love it!! Reasonable prices and good quality, wide array of sizes and varieties. I blend my own concoction perfume, refresh mist, lotion with Now Foods essential oils.

Rosemary Oil

Posted by 5141613408730158226 on Aug 29, 2013

Without a doubt, I am very glad to have found iHerb on the internet search. I have nothing but positive comments to make about your delivery of the items I purchased. Thank you.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1425826 on Dec 16, 2012

Therapeutic in many applications. Pure, good oil. Good company!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »