Now Spearmint Oil for flavored water

Posted by Reviewer1859305 on Apr 01, 2007

I use a couple drops of this oil in my water bottle for a refreshing taste. Which is much less expensive versus buying "mint flavored" water.

Yeah baby Yeah YOOHOO!

Posted by Reviewer1591993 on Dec 24, 2010

Now I have a supply for the year. Peppermint, Spearmint and Almond oil I bought from them as a replacement to toothpaste. Before I was using OraMD but since its quite expensive, I saved alot of money through iHerb. I just wish there is a much bigger bottle of Spearmint oil in your stock.

The smell of this is beyond fantastic!!!

Posted by RutLervik on Jun 24, 2012

Smells like chewing-gum. Love it! I use it when I wash my Zumbawear, and when I get warm in my Zumba classes it gives the most wonderfull smell. It makes me happy :)

minty

Posted by 5447180229278780176 on Sep 11, 2012

very minty slightly herby smell, but not medicinal smelling like tea tree/rosemary/sage.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Delicious

Posted by 4716278775734847907 on Dec 03, 2013

Very tasty; my daughter who doesn't like peppermint loves this in chocolatey things.

Very pure

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Sep 15, 2009

This is so nice. Not too overpowering and makes a lovely aromatherapy oil or as an additive to homemade bug repellents.

Very refreshing

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I find just sniffing the scent from the bottle helps with tension headaches.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Sep 23, 2010

I put a few drops in my water the taste is awesome

Spearmint

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

Now Foods essential oils are great value for money, and with larger sized bottles than most other brands. I love Spearmint oil, and prefer to use it over Peppermint, and this oil is a perfect specimen of Spearmint essential oil.