Now Spearmint Oil for flavored water

Posted by Reviewer1859305 on Apr 01, 2007

I use a couple drops of this oil in my water bottle for a refreshing taste. Which is much less expensive versus buying "mint flavored" water.

Yeah baby Yeah YOOHOO!

Posted by Reviewer1591993 on Dec 24, 2010

Now I have a supply for the year. Peppermint, Spearmint and Almond oil I bought from them as a replacement to toothpaste. Before I was using OraMD but since its quite expensive, I saved alot of money through iHerb. I just wish there is a much bigger bottle of Spearmint oil in your stock.

The smell of this is beyond fantastic!!!

Posted by RutLervik on Jun 24, 2012

Smells like chewing-gum. Love it! I use it when I wash my Zumbawear, and when I get warm in my Zumba classes it gives the most wonderfull smell. It makes me happy :)

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

NOW essential oils

Posted by 5398784862155708485 on May 23, 2015

A great essential oil with an affordable price.

Spearmint

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

Now Foods essential oils are great value for money, and with larger sized bottles than most other brands. I love Spearmint oil, and prefer to use it over Peppermint, and this oil is a perfect specimen of Spearmint essential oil.

Delicious

Posted by 4716278775734847907 on Dec 03, 2013

Very tasty; my daughter who doesn't like peppermint loves this in chocolatey things.

Very refreshing

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I find just sniffing the scent from the bottle helps with tension headaches.

minty

Posted by 5447180229278780176 on Sep 11, 2012

very minty slightly herby smell, but not medicinal smelling like tea tree/rosemary/sage.

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Wonderful smell. I use it when I make my homemade toothpaste.