I DO NOT LIKE THE FAT THAT NOW DOESN'T SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Posted by satokovann on Nov 14, 2016

BECAUSE OF THAT, I STOP USING NOW'S BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS. NOW I USE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL WHICH SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. THEY ARE MORE PRICEY, BUT ALSO DENSER THAN NOW'S ESSENTIAL OILS.

useless

Posted by 5314133189314917515 on Apr 27, 2015

I use it as a spot treatment for my pimples but it does nothing

Great stuff, great bargain

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

I've been using NOW Foods oils for a few months, and they are brilliant. They hold onto their potency, even after being opened for that time, and the bottles are conveniently sized, and the drip tops work well.

Tea tree leaves are allies

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

Concentrated scent, non-slippery oil, seems to be as advertised. Does work effectively topically to kill microbes, that I can attest to. The scent, by the way, is an "acquired taste" for those not familiar with it.

Great value, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Oct 07, 2011

Received my shipment within 4 working days. The oil is of excellent quality, purity is as stated. However, packaging needs to be further improved as the bottle was slightly loose when I received it and some of the oil leaked, causing my whole living room to smell of tea tree! That's not very safe for my cats... Fortunately the bottle was packed separately from the rest of the items in the box, so the rest of the items are ok.

Good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 05, 2012

An excellent product, but a small size.

Love this

Posted by 4878347817313931560 on Nov 14, 2013

Tea tree oil is the best essential oil

good buy

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

great product and great price. so much cheaper than in Singapore and this should last me quite a while. The smell is lovely too.

Works wonders!

Posted by 5537804611751539250 on Dec 16, 2014

I use it on acne and the blemishes diminish really quickly. Also put a few drops in my shampoo. Usually my scalp starts itching and dandruff starts appearing on the second day after washing, with the tea tree oil, I can go 2 days without washing (which helps because washing too often dries hair out) and my scalp will not itch at all! Best. Feeling. Ever.

Toenail fungus

Posted by Hanne67 on Feb 06, 2014

I bougth this to treat toenail fungus and I think it's helping, but have to try a bit longer to be sure. The smell of tea tree oil is not one of my favourites but it's o.k. They recommend dilute it with f.eks. olive oil or jojoba oil before you put it on your skin. On my toenails I use it as it is.