Not the strongest

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 29, 2013

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.

useless

Posted by 5314133189314917515 on Apr 27, 2015

I use it as a spot treatment for my pimples but it does nothing

I DO NOT LIKE THE FAT THAT NOW DOESN'T SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Posted by satokovann on Nov 14, 2016

BECAUSE OF THAT, I STOP USING NOW'S BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS. NOW I USE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL WHICH SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. THEY ARE MORE PRICEY, BUT ALSO DENSER THAN NOW'S ESSENTIAL OILS.

Great stuff, great bargain

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

I've been using NOW Foods oils for a few months, and they are brilliant. They hold onto their potency, even after being opened for that time, and the bottles are conveniently sized, and the drip tops work well.

Tea tree leaves are allies

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

Concentrated scent, non-slippery oil, seems to be as advertised. Does work effectively topically to kill microbes, that I can attest to. The scent, by the way, is an "acquired taste" for those not familiar with it.

Great value, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Oct 07, 2011

Received my shipment within 4 working days. The oil is of excellent quality, purity is as stated. However, packaging needs to be further improved as the bottle was slightly loose when I received it and some of the oil leaked, causing my whole living room to smell of tea tree! That's not very safe for my cats... Fortunately the bottle was packed separately from the rest of the items in the box, so the rest of the items are ok.

Good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 05, 2012

An excellent product, but a small size.

great oil

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

Like this oil, add a few drops to face wash when skin breaks out, great quality and price.

cure solution.

Posted by luckylinnie on Apr 23, 2013

It cured my dad's skin problem, it smells strong enough. Kill germs and can use it on skin directly.