• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Recommended / Recomendado

Posted by 4985077513063996737 on Jul 06, 2012

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by 4928455018843151326 on Jan 02, 2016

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

Not the strongest

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 29, 2013

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

Tea tree leaves are allies

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

Concentrated scent, non-slippery oil, seems to be as advertised. Does work effectively topically to kill microbes, that I can attest to. The scent, by the way, is an "acquired taste" for those not familiar with it.

Great value, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Oct 07, 2011

Received my shipment within 4 working days. The oil is of excellent quality, purity is as stated. However, packaging needs to be further improved as the bottle was slightly loose when I received it and some of the oil leaked, causing my whole living room to smell of tea tree! That's not very safe for my cats... Fortunately the bottle was packed separately from the rest of the items in the box, so the rest of the items are ok.

Good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 05, 2012

An excellent product, but a small size.

Bien

Posted by Reviewer3188819 on May 01, 2012

Bonne huile essentielle mais ca sent tres fort!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Dec 12, 2011

good!