Great !

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Apr 04, 2013

Works great on skin fungus !

Great for pimples

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

I mix a few drops with my face oil each night and it helps to clear up and prevent pimples.

I never had clearer skin

Posted by chglende on May 04, 2015

I have used this for a skin infection (looked like acne/rosacea) and a mild sinus infection and it didnt take long before i was healthy again. I don't need cream foundation anymore

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

Multipurpose

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 21, 2014

I was at body shop the other day when I was interested in buying there tea tree products and then I realised why don't I just order this oil and save some money.I just love it. It's 100% pure and undiluted. I use a few drops in my face wash or body wash, I also put some in the laundry detergent and floor mopping liquid. I use a few drops of it while inhaling steam for my sinus infection. I use it in my face masks. I am going to make a DIY deodarant and room freshner soon with this and the other essential oils that I ordered. I am trying to go as much chemical free as possible. It burns if you use too much of it on the face coz its very strong. So you need to dilute it.

Seca granitos / Bueno para cabello graso

Posted by Nikoru on Oct 02, 2014

Su olor es fuerte y alcanforado pero me agrada, lo he utilizado para secar granitos y va de maravilla. He agregado algunas gotitas en mi shampoo para cabello graso y funciona bastante bien. También he puesto un poco en mi crema humectante de noche mezclandolo y con eso he prevenido la salida de mas granitos, aunque se debe tener cuidado en su contacto con los ojos ya que los irrita. Si estas congestionado puedes poner un poco alrededor de tu nariz, sentirás un efecto mentolado y te descongestionaras. Lo recomiendo totalmente! ♥ (b^ー°) (Visita mi perfil para obtener el codigo de descuento)

Me encanta!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Tiene un olor fuerte si lo hueles directamente desde el bote pero para usarlo como aromaterapia es genial! Me encanta...parece que estás convirtiendo tu casa en un baño árabe..me recuerda al olor que hay en los baños árabes. Y también lo uso para secar granitos y va genial porque se usa solo una gota y el bote trae 30 ml así que para ese fin me puede durar la vida entera! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Huile essentielle de tea tree

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

Rien à redire, huile essentielle de tea tree pure et naturelle. Je l'utilise sur les imperfections, boutons etc. Satisfaite !