• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Parfait

Posted by Tweasty on Jun 03, 2015

Il est génial pour les cuirs chevelu qui démangent. Et quelque gouttes suffisent pour qu'il diffuse son parfum

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by 4740777592844916963 on Jan 02, 2015

Es un aceite de buena calidad, yo lo uso mucho, para diversas cosas.

Great antiseptic, and antibacterial.

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on May 09, 2016

I have used tea tree for many years and this brand is as very good and very inexpensive. Good quality at a great price.

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by 4928455018843151326 on Jan 02, 2016

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!

Not the strongest

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 29, 2013

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.

useless

Posted by 5314133189314917515 on Apr 27, 2015

I use it as a spot treatment for my pimples but it does nothing

Great stuff, great bargain

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

I've been using NOW Foods oils for a few months, and they are brilliant. They hold onto their potency, even after being opened for that time, and the bottles are conveniently sized, and the drip tops work well.

Tea tree leaves are allies

Posted by Reviewer1339489 on Aug 11, 2011

Concentrated scent, non-slippery oil, seems to be as advertised. Does work effectively topically to kill microbes, that I can attest to. The scent, by the way, is an "acquired taste" for those not familiar with it.