Surprise

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

I am surprise that this Ylang Ylang smells so good given its price. Add it to my soap and diffuser with other EO. Smells good. This is my second bottle already.

Very strong

Posted by 5324100117811033434 on Aug 11, 2015

Just one drop goes a long way. Scent is just ok.

good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I don't really know what Ylang Ylang smells like. If I use it a drop, it is fine with sweet and floral.

Amazing oil

Posted by 5410835736807626992 on Mar 11, 2014

I love this oil. I diffuse it together with Clary Sage and Roman Chamomile for anxiety relief. I'm a rookie when it comes to Essential oils and I'm really amazed over how effective these oils are! Im looking forward to buy some of the other essential oils Now foods offer at this amazing site.

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Mano mėgstamiausi kvepalai. jau daug metų naudoju vietoj kvepalų eterinius aliejus - šie mano mėgstamiausi, kartu su jazminais. Nerealus kvapas...:) My favouriet perfumes, I use esential oils instead of perfume for many years now, these are my favourite together with jasmine.. Just amazing scent..

Strong

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

I used this in a recent batch of soap combined with a home-made vanilla essence, honey and rose petals I collected and dried and it smells amazing the yang yang comes through with only 15 drops to a litre of soap. So not much is needed.

ylang xlang

Posted by 5368233951228473094 on Nov 07, 2013

I liked

good scent

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

good scent, natural

Amazing

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Such a beautiful scent, better than any brand I have tried before. So much more noticeably floral and sweet. I use this for my skin (balancing oily skin) but have become addicted to the smell and now use it as a cologne with patchouli. Outstanding product with excellent toning properties for all skin types.

Huge fan :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Bought it without knowing how it would smell....the smell is very strong and sweet ,its a great afrodisiac so i dont mind. update review: i got used to the smell and now i pretty much love it, makes miracles with growing my nails and aroma brushing my hair :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »