In Balance

Posted by Reviewer2743143 on Nov 26, 2009

I picked this product because I liked the idea of having hormone balance included with a multi-vitamin. So far, so good. I am actually noticing I have more energy, not as hungry (due to menopause symptoms), and not as moody. I definitely would recommend this product to other pre-menopausal women.

Liked it very much

Posted by Malina on Nov 27, 2011

I have taken this for one month and noticed changes. I am not so tired in the end of the day and pain, which I got during my period almost gone. Will continue using it.

A superior product

Posted by Reviewer1223279 on Aug 31, 2009

I can tell a difference if I miss one. Superior is exactly how I would rate this product.

GREAT MULTIVITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer3362472 on Jun 27, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS MULTIVITAMIN FOR MONTHS AND I HAVE NOTICED A SIGNIFIGANT DIFFERENCE IN MY OVERALL HEALTH. NOT ONLY DO I FEEL MORE ENERGETIC, MY HAIR AND NAILS ARE STRONGER AND LONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT IT IS ALL-NATURAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND TRYING THIS PRODUCT.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1014422 on Jul 13, 2011

Great product for perimenopausal and menopausal women!

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2920790 on May 01, 2014

I feel as though I can finally review the product as I finished two bottles and then went nearly a month without! I did notice that I was more tired and could not tolerate exercise as well. One day's serving is three rather large tablets--so I take one with each meal throughout the day. For me, I felt that I absorbed the nutrients more effectively. I also like that this multi includes aloe, chromium, and ala as I am avidly trying to avoid diabetes!!

Difficult to swallow these pills

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 15, 2011

I just started taking these vitamins so cannot comment on its effectiveness. However, they are very difficult to swallow.

I don't trust tablets

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013

The idea of this product is good, but I don't think that tablets desolve as good as softgels or vegepills. The MG's are always higher on tablets, but the tablets are compressed so it takes work for the stomach to tare them down. If I would ever buy the tablet version of this again, I would brake the pill to tiny pieces so they would not give my stomach a hard time.

The best vitamins for me

Posted by 4755820078990114533 on Jan 18, 2013

I feel better and more energetic. I am not so tired in the end of the day.

Great vitamins

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

I took them for about a month. I did not notice a significant change in my health, I am usually a healthy person, with a healthy diet and I do a lot of sport. But I find it necessary to add vitamins and minerals to our every day diet. I recommend them to every women.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »