So happy

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Mar 16, 2016

This works perfectly for me who has many problems in my body. I will never change.

Eve

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on May 12, 2014

Everything required in asorbable forms

good

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Dec 09, 2011

I have been taking two tablets a day in the past month and this week I recieved the second bottle. This has the best mix of vitamins I could find at this price range, so I am pleased with them and I'll continue to use them the entire winter. They are quite large, but I don't have any problem in swallowing them. They are very similar in color, taste and smell to spirulina. I was expecting to notice some difference in the level of energy but nothing is different. This is the reason I gave this product only 3 stars

Vits

Posted by Reviewer2820861 on Nov 23, 2011

Best women sport vitamins. I dont like tablet form :( so i give this product 3 stars

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Jul 08, 2011

Easy on the tummy!

Ok multi

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 30, 2011

... and nicely priced too. Altough i generally dont like multis. If you take this, you have no change of adjusting you doses. Id rather have everything in different bottles.

Eve vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2118124 on Feb 14, 2011

Order arrived very quickly, and the vitamins are high quality--just what I wanted.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Jan 16, 2011

It is hard to find a women's vitamin that has wild yam in it since I am no longer on HRT. This product has a good combination of vitamins and herbs and is gentle on my stomach. Now Foods offers great products.

Good product that has good price!

Posted by Reviewer1240231 on Jan 12, 2011

구성이 너무 좋네요 .. 적당한 가격에... 근데 스피리루나가 포함되서그런지 향은 좀..그래요 그래서 별하나 뺐어요. 완전 슈렉도 놀라고 갈 초록색이에요~ 이름처럼 뒤지지 않는 종합 멀티 구성에 여성을 위한...herbs..맘에들어요.. pms에도 도움이 될듯하네요 multi가 다 그렇듯 생각보다 알맹이가 커요!! 하루에 세알 복용이니까 끼니때마다 한알씩 먹는 방법 추천합니다.!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1573028 on Jan 04, 2011

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »