Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Aug 28, 2012

Good!

Excellent Product

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Nov 04, 2012

My doctor suggested I take this because of pains in my joints.I took this together with ginger and tumeric and the result is outstanding. As a an extra bonus my skin is glowing and I feel wonderful.

Now Foods Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by 5514087429548747060 on Jul 27, 2013

Bought this to help with diabetic neuropathy as drugs just don't work for me. I use it in conjunction with the Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Sustain and the results have been startling.

great!

Posted by 4820615622509281399 on Aug 09, 2013

great!

evening primrose

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 16, 2012

excellent product

Great help for Women with Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Jul 11, 2012

Along with Selenium and small dose of Black Cohosh (40mg). These can help alot with symptoms of pre-menopause.

Balm for the inside and the outside.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 17, 2012

As longtime user of this oil, I will share my observations and benefits witnessed after its usage. The size of these 500mg softgels is tiny, as a result they are very easy to swallow and the positive effects I've witnessed speak for themselves. I recommended these to a friend of mine, who had hormonal issues and shortly after she started taking them, she reported, that there was some noticeable improvement. Applied topically, evening primrose helped my son soothing annoying eczema symptoms. Now, I am aware, that with problems such as eczema, it's important to "attack" the issue from the inside out - make lifestyle changes, food choices clean the GI tract and generally find the root problem, but it was VERY helpful with making the skin softer and relieve part of the itchiness. The other container with 1300mg softgels, which NOW offers as well (and iHerb carries it of course) i find appropriate for the times, when I need to apply it topically. Just chew off a little part of the softgel and squeeze the content into the desired place. Works great for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1966254 on Jun 04, 2013

good

Ssems to really help my skin!

Posted by 5756246678021456174 on Sep 27, 2013

Has heloed the appearance of my skin

Todos los dias

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 28, 2013

Noto la diferencia de tomarlo o no, las molestias premenstruales desaparecen y también lo utilizo mezclándolo con cremas o mascarillas para la cara..