surprising effects

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 29, 2014

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 6 months ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Fortunately, my success continued using the NOW product,. One or two per day, taken with food, may make a huge difference for you as it did for me. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1496827 on Dec 17, 2011

love this product to bits! I noticed after about 3 weeks of taking this, my hair stopped breaking, and my nails started growing like crazy and finally stopped splitting...I also notice it works well as an appetite suppressant and people are complementing me on my skin..woo-hoo!

Extra Strength

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Feb 01, 2012

I bought this extrength Astaxanthin for my husband who has diabetes. It's a very good product at a very good price.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2897713 on Apr 11, 2012

It helps me to reduce inflammation

Godd, great and valuable!

Posted by kirowang on May 15, 2015

Now Foods has always great quality, but this time high above average! With a real potent staff, that is made for You! Astaxanthin has unbeatable benefits, and in this high level,it has its unique potency! Good for everything, if You take one capsule per day, You'll see a lot of benefits from this great antioxidant. And the price is great, too!

Fantastic Product

Posted by 5363206441267134666 on Mar 21, 2016

I bought 2 bottle. My skin silk and glow... loved it Recommended ^___^

audrey

Posted by 5207586903689912473 on Sep 27, 2014

I have been taking axtaxanthin for 3 months, T found this one useful as I was able to take less quantity of capsules for 10mg and wanted to see if it was going to help my wet macular degeneration and my eyes seem to be improving

Great!

Posted by 5258462976335821548 on May 20, 2015

very good!

very excellent

Posted by 5497893051792421898 on May 19, 2014

Very excellent product , very cheap

good effect