Helped me with breastmilk supply

Posted by Reviewer2996613 on Jan 02, 2009

I was losing my breast milk supply and this plus blessed thistle helped me to increase it. I definitely recommend!

cheap pre workout suplement

Posted by Reviewer3074205 on Nov 09, 2011

4 caps before training does the trick

This can cause male breast.

Posted by 5452484920886053879 on Dec 03, 2013

This product gave me gynecomastia so If you are a man and are sensitive to estrogen you should stay away!

Fenugreek 500mg, 100 caps

Posted by Reviewer1895708 on May 03, 2011

Very pleased with the price and the fast delivery. Momma dog's milk was increased. She was able to finish nursing her 7 puppies. I will use your site again.

Great quality for a great price...

Posted by IngaElizabeth on Jan 19, 2010

I use this in combination with the Now Foods Blessed Thistle for breastfeeding/increasing milk supply...works great.

Great for nursing moms

Posted by Reviewer2856172 on Jan 23, 2009

I started this supplement in order to increase milk supply. I noticed a difference right away. Just so you know, Fenugreek smells like celery seed to me, and it comes out the pores of your underarm as you perspire. Interestingly, it makes your breast milk smell like maple syrup. I have had no problems with nursing, even with my daughter's growth spurts, I am able to keep up and have not needed to supplement with formula. Some people warned of engorgement as a result of using this, but I haven't experienced any negative effects, just more milk supply.

Fenugreek

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jan 01, 2011

My daughter has had some problems nursing her baby and not producing enough milk, she was told to use this along with Blessed Thistle and they both seem to be working. She is producing more milk now.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1377648 on Oct 01, 2011

Helps milk production!

Milk booster

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Used with blessed thistle. Effective.

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1580503 on Jul 24, 2009

I bought this to help my daughter with her milk flow during breast-feeding. The improvement was noticeable and the only side effect is she smells like maple syrup. Yum!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »