Good Protein Source BUT....

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Nov 20, 2011

I use this but may Stop. Not thet it's not a good source of Protein but It is So Fluffy a powder you have to use So Much to get protein. I think you can get as much protein from Egg/Milk , Beef Gelatin or Whey

Now Foods, Ferminted Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer1187775 on Oct 11, 2011

seem to be very good. I like the taste and mixes with orange juice.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer2385448 on Sep 21, 2011

I had wanted to drink soy milk instead of milk for breakfast. There is not enough room for it at my refrigerator. Therefore, this is my choice. I am so glad to know that this powder is made with Non-GMO soybeans. I will buy this again.

From New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1117651 on Apr 11, 2011

Donna Gates says that fermented soy powder is the only soy you should have. I wanted a fermented protein powder and this is a great price. Even with the currency exchange. I have it with spirulina in a glass of water in the morning, just shake it up. Iherb is fab, fast delivery. And I love Now products.

Smells funny

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Mar 01, 2011

Smells weird, cant't tell if it works.

Soy Power

Posted by Reviewer3306506 on Oct 28, 2010

I start the day with Fermented Soy Protein in orange juice and it takes me through the morning. Great product.

Very Good!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 14, 2010

High source of complete protein. Tastes GREAT mixed in coffee or whatever. Add stevia. This does not have too much sugar whatsoever. However, big warning: Inulin causes gas in most people. The good news is your body gets used to it. Excellent product, excellent price. Iherb is the best!

Good procuct

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Jul 10, 2010

I feel this product is absorbed promptly so take it just afer workout with whey protain

Easy on the palate

Posted by Reviewer2132900 on Jun 19, 2010

I mix it for breakfast with: oats, sun flower seeds ( favorite snack of the Soviets) , cranberries, 'Now Foods' carob and milk powder makes a very tasty breakfast.

Fermented SOY

Posted by Reviewer3145151 on Feb 05, 2010

This is stuff we can't get in the UK. Nothing comes close. It is full of what menopausal women need. Shame it has to be so sweet, though. US products are always over flavoured; we Brits can take it without sugar by the way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »