excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Dec 21, 2010

I have used this product for a week, this seems to work on my migraines.

works to some extent

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Aug 23, 2011

Taking this greatly reduced the severity of migraines, but it took about 4-5 weeks before I noticed the effect. The only problem is you have to stay on it permanently. Although there are no known major side effects, it does decrease liver enzyme activity, so it's not something I want to take over the long term.

Posted by Reviewer1102605 on Nov 03, 2008

I have only been taking this product for a few weeks but have noticed a complete difference. I have not had the feeling of being headachyish since taking this product.

karen

Posted by Reviewer2673663 on Nov 22, 2008

I have used both feverfew and b-pollen for years and consider NOW Brands one of the best. Great product for a Great price.

Posted by Reviewer2921278 on Dec 22, 2008

I have terrible migraines and my doctor recommended my taking 400-700 mg each day. I started out at 400 but plan to increase the dosage to 700 hoping it will decrease the amount of headaches I get.

LESS HEADACHES

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Sep 04, 2009

I GET LESS HEADACHES NOW. I TAKE 2 TO 3 A DAY. I USED TO TAKE ASPIRIN EVERYDAY.

good

Posted by Reviewer1542133 on Aug 15, 2011

very good

Great for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2841519 on Apr 23, 2008

I've tried everything for migraines and this herb is the best as the only thing that ever helped were anti-inflammatories, my headaches have decreased considerably since taking this as a preventative.

Posted by Reviewer1178918 on Feb 17, 2012

My wife loves this stuff. When she gets a headache this is the only stuff that even touches it. Not even Motrin works as well.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2462967 on Mar 15, 2012

My boyfriend takes it everyday and his migraines have reduced. I'll probably buy another bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »