Now Foods, Feverfew, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

My husband had migraines for years - usually several a month. Since using 1 pill a day, he has maybe a migrain a year, for the last six years. I've made the mistake of running out of feverfew - he can always tell - his headaches are back.

non-irritant anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've taken this stuff for a few years now and it has been the most effective thing for my migraines. No prescription ever offered any real improvements and usually just knock me out until I slept the headache off. These on the other hand alleviate the pain and most of the symptoms. On a side note the stuff has also stopped the swelling and pain in my knee that I've had since I messed it up in high school. It is a fairly effective treatment for arthritis. Although that's just a happy side effect from what I really take it for.

It works, It really works

Posted by Reviewer1652896 on Jul 01, 2009

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my migraines. It in fact works well on lessening my headaches. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects.

Really works

Posted by --Anna-- on Jun 07, 2011

I usually have 1-3 migraines a month, but after I started taking these a few months ago I haven't had a single migraine. My tension headaches are now much more tolerable as well, I don't need regular painkillers at all. This stuff is awesome.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2813641 on Sep 12, 2010

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.