Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

My husband had migraines for years - usually several a month. Since using 1 pill a day, he has maybe a migrain a year, for the last six years. I've made the mistake of running out of feverfew - he can always tell - his headaches are back.

non-irritant anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've taken this stuff for a few years now and it has been the most effective thing for my migraines. No prescription ever offered any real improvements and usually just knock me out until I slept the headache off. These on the other hand alleviate the pain and most of the symptoms. On a side note the stuff has also stopped the swelling and pain in my knee that I've had since I messed it up in high school. It is a fairly effective treatment for arthritis. Although that's just a happy side effect from what I really take it for.

It works, It really works

Posted by Reviewer1652896 on Jul 01, 2009

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my migraines. It in fact works well on lessening my headaches. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects.

Really works

Posted by --Anna-- on Jun 07, 2011

I usually have 1-3 migraines a month, but after I started taking these a few months ago I haven't had a single migraine. My tension headaches are now much more tolerable as well, I don't need regular painkillers at all. This stuff is awesome.

wonderfull

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Aug 05, 2008

it really does what it says,my arthirits pain was not letting me to sleep,it started working the same day.it is a wonder as a pain killer.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2813641 on Sep 12, 2010

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.

Natural headache remedy

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Feb 09, 2011

Really works. Take it when you think you might get one and keep taking it. read up on it. this is a valuable herb.

I'm glad I bought it!

Posted by Reviewer2271296 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought 5-HTP, Magnesium Citrate, and Feverfew for my husbands chronic migraines, that imitrex didnt even help. He was up to about 3-4 headaches a week. This combination is working!!!!!! He started the trio on January 1st, 2012 and he has not had a debilitating headache since! Only about 4 or so minor ones. I am very happy with this product's results!

Feverfew!!!

Posted by Reviewer2983926 on Aug 18, 2011

Feverfew is Great for Migraines!! If you have not tried Feverfew you should. I get real severe migraines and when I take feverfew it relieves the pain within 10 minutes!! Get FEVERFEW!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2223691 on Aug 24, 2011

Have been taking for quite a while now and have had no sign of migraine in that time. Whether it is coincidence or it actually works, I will not stop taking Feverfew just in case!!