Now Foods, Feverfew, 100 Capsules

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Dec 19, 2010

Sometimes I get regular old headaches from either detoxing heavy metals or when my electrolytes get out of whack. If I can't shake it on my own, or I get into an episode of nausea with my headache I take 4 of these capsules and get significant relief. Usually starts working within 10 minutes. Sometimes I take another 4 to suppress the pain even more if there's a need.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been a sufferer of chronic Migraine headaches for over thirty years. I've almost given up hope to find anything, prescription or otherwise, that will end or deter my Migraine flare ups. I've used Now Foods Feverfew for about three weeks. Wow. Life is Good! So this is how the rest of the world feels! Highly recommend. Can take up to six per day but I only use three daily, leaving the other three for a quick remedy should an attack take place. Big plus here. The Feverfew is a soft capsule which is easy to swallow. One of my problems is that my body tends to disregard medicinal benefits after a shot period of usage. I pray the Feverfew will be tolerated for a long time. Now Foods, Feverfew, for me, is a Godsend.

Relief from Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1765337 on Apr 05, 2010

I was a chronic migraine sufferer for 7 years. I would have periods where migraines would attack me any where between a week to 3 months every day. Even though I have a prescription to treat the pain, the medicine is not effective as a preventative measure. During one of my last bouts with migraines (a migraine every day for 3 months) I decided to incorporate fever few as a part of my vitamin regiment. within a week I noticed that my migraines became less severe and not as frequent. Eventually they stopped all together. I love this product and would recommend for anyone afflicted with migraines.

No more headaches!

Posted by Reviewer3287729 on Jun 30, 2009

I love Feverfew. The capsules seems to make it easier to digest. This has helped my migranes dramatically. I just take one a day in the afternoon. The more relaxed you can be after you take it the better. It helps the effects set in.

Relief!!!

Posted by Reviewer2768505 on Nov 05, 2009

I have frequent headaches and migraines. Feverfew has been wonderful in treating them. Since starting this product my headaches have gotten fewer and less intense. I know the longer I take this the better it will be. I haven't had a migraine.