Feverfew!!!

Posted by Reviewer2983926 on Aug 18, 2011

Feverfew is Great for Migraines!! If you have not tried Feverfew you should. I get real severe migraines and when I take feverfew it relieves the pain within 10 minutes!! Get FEVERFEW!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1542133 on Aug 15, 2011

very good

so so

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

i have only taken 3 times but has not really relieved any headaches, it lessens the severity but does not work as well as i wished. would not recommend. i would try another brand.

Pain Release with Now Foods Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Jul 05, 2011

Minor headaches and general aches are lessened with this product. I often take it before going to the gym as I know I am going to be a little sore during and after.

Really works

Posted by --Anna-- on Jun 07, 2011

I usually have 1-3 migraines a month, but after I started taking these a few months ago I haven't had a single migraine. My tension headaches are now much more tolerable as well, I don't need regular painkillers at all. This stuff is awesome.

For me, useless

Posted by snowfitness1 on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this because I read the reviews of people having success using this for migraines. For me, it is absolutely useless. I've taken 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.....no help whatsoever. Will not buy again

Natural headache remedy

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Feb 09, 2011

Really works. Take it when you think you might get one and keep taking it. read up on it. this is a valuable herb.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Dec 21, 2010

I have used this product for a week, this seems to work on my migraines.

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Dec 19, 2010

Sometimes I get regular old headaches from either detoxing heavy metals or when my electrolytes get out of whack. If I can't shake it on my own, or I get into an episode of nausea with my headache I take 4 of these capsules and get significant relief. Usually starts working within 10 minutes. Sometimes I take another 4 to suppress the pain even more if there's a need.

arthritis support

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Sep 13, 2010

My dogs are aging and have arthritis problems, I use this with Yucca to keep them more pain free and active