Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1827132 on Nov 11, 2007

Very good product! I bought it to help ease my headaches.

Feverfew

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

It has always worked for me for migraines. So I started taking this again. I've been taking it daily for about 3 weeks. So far so good.

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on May 02, 2012

Yeah i tick all stars for this product because it is excellent quality and it works a treat and thats what counts, cheers terry . . . TAB . .

Use for homocysteine...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jun 05, 2012

helps!

seems to work we hope it will help my wife mirgaine

Posted by Reviewer2454747 on Jun 09, 2012

so far she has fewre but its to soon to tell

Now Foods Feverfew ;100 cap

Posted by Reviewer1023342 on Feb 07, 2012

I saw a Dr. Oz special on feverfew for the relief of migranes. So far, my son has been taking this product for several weeks and seems to not be having his usual migranes. We will use the entire bottle and then make our final decision - but so far so good.

Solid product

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 13, 2012

Helps with migraines; I take it daily and it has lessened the serverity and frequency of my migraines noticeably.

Pain Release with Now Foods Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Jul 05, 2011

Minor headaches and general aches are lessened with this product. I often take it before going to the gym as I know I am going to be a little sore during and after.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Aug 09, 2012

When I was a lot younger than I am now, I suffered from bad headaches. My sister told me to put a couple of feverfew leaves in a slice of bread and butter, which I did, and, a short time later, the headache, literally, dissolved away. The taste of feverfew leaves is bitter, hence the slice of bread and butter, so it is good that it comes in capsule form. Buy with confidence.

for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on Oct 14, 2013

My 9 year old daughter gets migraines. As long as she takes one of these a day, she rarely gets them. (And often when she does, we find out she hasn't been taking them.) My 17 year old son just started having the migraine auras, so I have him on them too. Seems to be helping. But it is a preventative. You need to take one a day.