Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2813641 on Sep 12, 2010

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2297484 on May 03, 2010

This product has helped my wife offset or eliminate potential headaches. We are very happy with the product and have recommended it to others.

Relief from Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1765337 on Apr 05, 2010

I was a chronic migraine sufferer for 7 years. I would have periods where migraines would attack me any where between a week to 3 months every day. Even though I have a prescription to treat the pain, the medicine is not effective as a preventative measure. During one of my last bouts with migraines (a migraine every day for 3 months) I decided to incorporate fever few as a part of my vitamin regiment. within a week I noticed that my migraines became less severe and not as frequent. Eventually they stopped all together. I love this product and would recommend for anyone afflicted with migraines.

relieves my pain

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Mar 25, 2010

I have had fibro myalgia and rheumatoid arthritis for several years. The medicicines the doctor gave me had horrible side effects to the point where I wouldn't take them any more. I started taking feverfew a year and a half ago and I seldom ever have stiffness or pain. If I do have a little more discomfort than ususal, I take another Fever Few and within the hour, the ache is gone. I have had no side effects.

reliable

Posted by Reviewer1133681 on Mar 20, 2010

I have taken this brand of feverfew for over 5 years to help prevent migraines. great price and great product!

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been a sufferer of chronic Migraine headaches for over thirty years. I've almost given up hope to find anything, prescription or otherwise, that will end or deter my Migraine flare ups. I've used Now Foods Feverfew for about three weeks. Wow. Life is Good! So this is how the rest of the world feels! Highly recommend. Can take up to six per day but I only use three daily, leaving the other three for a quick remedy should an attack take place. Big plus here. The Feverfew is a soft capsule which is easy to swallow. One of my problems is that my body tends to disregard medicinal benefits after a shot period of usage. I pray the Feverfew will be tolerated for a long time. Now Foods, Feverfew, for me, is a Godsend.

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2525799 on Jan 20, 2010

This seems to work on my headaches.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Jan 17, 2010

Works

It works

Posted by Reviewer2122258 on Jan 05, 2010

I was suffering from almost daily headaches. I thought I'd give feverfew a try and after only 3 weeks of taking it I have very few headaches and when I do get one and extra feverfew takes care of it quickly. Great product for me.

feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 18, 2009

really works my headache has gone. Well worth for a bad headache