Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on May 15, 2009

I has having problems with dry eye and brittle fingernails and I am 53years old. After 25-30 days both issues became a thing of the past. Now, I take two tabs a day and my left eye is no longer blurry and my fingernails are long and strong! Good Stuff.

Healthy Fat Balance

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Mar 18, 2009

A healthy balance of good fats especially high in Omega 3, which has lots of health benefits including the treatment and prevention of cancer. The best time to take flaxeed oil is after training with a protein Carbohydrate shake because of its insulin metabolism properties. I noticed many benefits taking this product including ease of joint pain and fat loss.

Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I take this along with fish and coconut oils by Now Foods. Helps with menopause symptoms and flashes.

Soft skin for menopausal women

Posted by sweden on Jan 02, 2011

About two years ago, I took flax oil for the omegas but noticed it made my skin silky smooth. I stopped taking it for about a year. A few weeks ago, my menopausal skin was so dry and monster-like that I hated even scratching, as I'd have to feel my own skin! When I couldn't stand it any longer and no lotion would help, I bought more flax oil. After a couple weeks of 6 capsules a day, my skin is soft and silky smooth again--and I keep running a hand along my arm, just to feel it. (Not in public, of course ;-)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1873018 on Sep 17, 2010

I have found that my appitite for food has increased since i started using Flax Seed Oil . Also i find more rested after a nights sleep. Thank you.

Now Foods, Flax Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461703 on Sep 29, 2007

Excellent quality with high amounts of Omega 3,6&9. Great for menopausal women.

Tasteless, cool-lookin

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Feb 18, 2008

It's hard for me to rate omega-3 supplements because I'm not treating any ailments, but I'll rate it on what I DO know: -Great price -No odor -No worries about mercury! -Good stats, as far as I can tell! -Oh, and these softgels are also this really dark amber color, which is neat. They're almost black. You can tell your friends that you're taking "evil pills"!

Flax Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2909625 on Jan 05, 2008

Wonderful product. I've taken them for just over one week and I feel better and better!

Needed omega 3 alternative

Posted by Reviewer2104827 on Jan 15, 2008

I can't take fish oil so this is a great alternative.

I'm new to the Omega-3 oils

Posted by Reviewer2865758 on Jan 31, 2008

I'm new to the Omega-3 oils. I've been reading all the benefits of it, but I cannot stand the taste of fish. Flax Oil gives me what I need without the taste.