No more cholesterol

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Apr 08, 2014

My mother use this to lower cholesterol.

very good

Posted by Ruby64 on Sep 10, 2016

good product, good price

Top quality flax oil from now foods at a great price

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Jun 01, 2015

I take 2 capsules every day. Works great for me. I also take 1000mg omega 3 fish oil from madre labs.

Higher Efficacy

Posted by theempressoftheearth on Dec 02, 2016

This dietary supplementation of a beautiful natural environmentally friendly organic flax oil that is an ethical vegan friendly one except for the capsule is made from the manifold organic ingredients as ewll as the 100% of the ingredients without the genetically modified organisms by the Now Foods that is a GMP certified brand. I would like to worshipfully recommend the flax oil that is ethical vegan friendly rather than the sort of the fish oil qua the omega-3 fatty acids. Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate it if the brand could produce the another version with the vegetarian capsule.

Great flax oil

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Aug 05, 2016

This flax oil is very good.

Flax Oil

Posted by 5168659434742155998 on Aug 12, 2016

This product along with Magnesiam Citrate works very well with me. I have had many, many years of having regular bowel movements (one every 3-4 days) and these products together works great! I was directed to these 2 products from a Health Food Store more than 13 years ago and I could not happier. On my order at the beginning of this year, 2016, there were problems right from the first time I received it. ALL of the bottles had capsules that had popped and oil everywhere. I called iHerb and they credited me, even though I told them that I was trying to salvage some. Nice job iHerb, great way to keep me as a customer. Thank you very much, and I will continue to order from you.

Good Quality

Posted by 4945289341819869391 on Sep 13, 2016

NOW FOODS - good company and product. Highly recommend for all the benefits we get from Omegas.

help hair loss

Posted by 4778512220494631810 on Oct 17, 2016

My wife takes Flax Oil to minimized her hair loss

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1829445 on Aug 29, 2011

All the Omega's in just the right amounts

Good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2306665 on Jun 18, 2010

I notice a difference when I take two a day.