NO BURPING

Posted by Reviewer1365463 on Jun 20, 2009

THESE DO NOT MAKE MY HUSBAND BURP, THE OMEGA-3 SOFTGELS DO.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on May 15, 2009

I has having problems with dry eye and brittle fingernails and I am 53years old. After 25-30 days both issues became a thing of the past. Now, I take two tabs a day and my left eye is no longer blurry and my fingernails are long and strong! Good Stuff.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1848295 on May 12, 2009

I use these Flaxseed Oil Capsules and Vitamin E along with the lithium orotate, and it is helping me feel good and tolerating the lithium orotate well, which will hopefully help stop the progression of ALS Antioxidants are good! Arrived quickly and well packed! I am pleased!

Flax bargain

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

Looking for Flax oil, well check this one out. The company has an excellent reputation and provides "Nutrition Optimal Wellness" extradionary. For that matter check all of their products and compare against any brand, and you will see.

I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1150577 on Apr 23, 2009

I like all of the supplements I have bought of this brand. Great alternative to Fish Oil if you are vegetarian

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 01, 2009

Love it and love the price

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 30, 2009

Best bet for your money! Thanks Iherb

Healthy Fat Balance

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Mar 18, 2009

A healthy balance of good fats especially high in Omega 3, which has lots of health benefits including the treatment and prevention of cancer. The best time to take flaxeed oil is after training with a protein Carbohydrate shake because of its insulin metabolism properties. I noticed many benefits taking this product including ease of joint pain and fat loss.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2751880 on Mar 16, 2009

NOW Foods is a reputable company. I am very comfortable using its products.

gelatine cover or vegetarian cover

Posted by Reviewer2925188 on Mar 09, 2009

As I'm a vegetarian I dont feel comfortable with gelatine cover of tablets. But omega-3 fat acids from fish oil is also not possible for me, and plain oil from flax seeds has a smell that makes me sick. So I have to take this gelatinecovered tablets. But I would be happy to have a real vegetarion option!