Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2460895 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking Flax oil about 6 months ago. Heard it was good for controlling blood sugar. I believe it has helped my glucose level. Last time I went to the doctor, I was told to keep up the good work.

Flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1899512 on Feb 10, 2010

I love this stuff! it really helps with my thyroid!!

It works.

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Oct 04, 2011

I am afraid that this is a very powerful tool, start with A to take carnitine, a very large impact quickly began to lose weight.

works on candida!

Posted by mamarinbkk on Jun 06, 2012

My husbands candida seems to heal while taking these soft-gels twice a day!

Excellent for Memory!

Posted by Reviewer1112510 on Sep 05, 2012

I've had horrible memory problems from psychotropic med's for years. When I began taking Now Foods Flax Oil, my memory improved dramatically. I could remember words/terms/phrases "all the time" when normally 10 times a day I couldn't think of them. Then, when I stopped this supp, my memory prob's came back...Love this stuff!!!

Unexpected Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1682726 on Apr 25, 2011

This Flax Seed Oil helped my mum to improve her blood sugar level that she decided not to take medicine after monitoring it for a few days.

Healthy Elimination of Toxins

Posted by chaappy on Aug 16, 2011

I'm overeating often and this helps with digestion really well. Try taking 3 softgels at the middle of your largest meal and you'll notice the difference.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2220488 on Aug 16, 2011

Holds my bloodsugar in check. (No.2 diabetis)

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1498883 on Dec 23, 2011

Great product with low cost, no one beat iHerb. Super fast postage. Happy with everything.

very ggod

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Sep 25, 2012

I reorder many times, It is very convenient. I and my mother take it. I cannot tell you how it is good because it is invisible but Flax oil has very good benefit and Now Foods is a reliable company so that I choose it. We have been taking it for a long while. We have a very good health. I will reorder again.