Healthy Elimination of Toxins

Posted by arvindelapaz on Aug 16, 2011

I'm overeating often and this helps with digestion really well. Try taking 3 softgels at the middle of your largest meal and you'll notice the difference.

great product

Posted by 5134623250265292164 on Jul 23, 2013

Very good for stomach

More natural choice

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I chose Flax oil, because it feels that my body is using it better than fish omegas. With this, I don't get fish burp.

IBS, Constipation under control!!

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2013

I have spent five years trying different remedies to allay the pain and bloating of Constipation related IBS and Diverticulitis, as well as to relieve the constipation itself. The doctor told me that I have 18" of extra colon, and this has caused me daily, intractable, constipation as I have gotten older. The NOW flax oil capsules were my last ditch effort before I finally resorted to prescriptions. I started taking three a day with meals and immediately noticed improvement. I have not had a single episode of pain since I started this regimen well over a month ago. Even better, I have become "regular" for the first time in years, and I thought that was just about impossible. I will not be without these capsules, they are truly a miracle for me.

Doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1469473 on Oct 25, 2010

I am using this product to eliminate a non cancerous breast lump that I've had for 5 years. IT'S WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!

very ggod

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Sep 25, 2012

I reorder many times, It is very convenient. I and my mother take it. I cannot tell you how it is good because it is invisible but Flax oil has very good benefit and Now Foods is a reliable company so that I choose it. We have been taking it for a long while. We have a very good health. I will reorder again.

Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2850794 on Jan 12, 2010

Has been good for boosting digestive system and general wellbeing.

good balance of oils

Posted by Reviewer2696055 on Nov 17, 2012

It has the ideal mix pf omega 3 6 and 9 without taking smelly fish oil, easy to swallow. great product

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2751880 on Mar 16, 2009

NOW Foods is a reputable company. I am very comfortable using its products.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2220488 on Aug 16, 2011

Holds my bloodsugar in check. (No.2 diabetis)