Now Foods, Flax Oil, Essential Omega-3's

Posted by Reviewer1898633 on May 02, 2012

best!

Flax Oil

Posted by 5168659434742155998 on Aug 12, 2016

This product along with Magnesiam Citrate works very well with me. I have had many, many years of having regular bowel movements (one every 3-4 days) and these products together works great! I was directed to these 2 products from a Health Food Store more than 13 years ago and I could not happier. On my order at the beginning of this year, 2016, there were problems right from the first time I received it. ALL of the bottles had capsules that had popped and oil everywhere. I called iHerb and they credited me, even though I told them that I was trying to salvage some. Nice job iHerb, great way to keep me as a customer. Thank you very much, and I will continue to order from you.

Good and affordable...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Aug 05, 2010

Fresh, good and affordable. Very nice value for money, too because in my local stores, you'd pay about 3 times the price for the same amount of dosage of flax seed oil and same amount of pills. I got someone to help me buy this from Iherb. I'm currently taking this 3 times a day(1 pill each time). :) Haven't noticed anything yet but then again, improvements take time. Btw, I checked out a few other brands of Flaxseed oil and none of them can match Now Foods' in either contents of Omega 3-6-9 oils or in the pricing. The only bad thing is that the pills tend to melt a little when exposed to humidity. Oh well. :(

Good health

Posted by Reviewer1957936 on Nov 26, 2010

Good for Kids and Adult

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1864666 on Dec 21, 2011

This product is amazing I have loved it!!!!

Noticed effects right away

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Nov 18, 2010

These seem to work well. The size is pretty big, so somebody with difficulty swallowing large pills might want to consider getting the oil by itself or something with smaller flax oil softgels.

great product and value

Posted by Reviewer1872009 on Feb 01, 2013

great product

Higher Efficacy

Posted by theempressoftheearth on Dec 02, 2016

This dietary supplementation of a beautiful natural environmentally friendly organic flax oil that is an ethical vegan friendly one except for the capsule is made from the manifold organic ingredients as ewll as the 100% of the ingredients without the genetically modified organisms by the Now Foods that is a GMP certified brand. I would like to worshipfully recommend the flax oil that is ethical vegan friendly rather than the sort of the fish oil qua the omega-3 fatty acids. Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate it if the brand could produce the another version with the vegetarian capsule.

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1711708 on Oct 28, 2007

I was taking the seeds themselves but couldn't stand the taste so I ordered the softgels. I am completely satisfied with them. I recently had a bariatric surgery and we have to take 5000mg a day. It makes it so much easier to take the softgels than to try to get down the seeds after they are ground up.

Value

Posted by Reviewer1731450 on Apr 27, 2008

Another great value from NOW!