Now Foods, Full Spectrum Minerals, 100 Tablets

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 11, 2013

My 69 year young daddy is highly impressed with them. Such a good complex for a good price! So much of calcium from various sources for his bone, teeth. The same goes with magnesium for his muscles, cramps! Complex has such rarity as boron, vanadium, which you can't find so easily in much of complexes. I can only recommend to try this to everyone!

Now Foods, Full Spectrum Minerals

Posted by 5746030788685491704 on Dec 11, 2013

Excellent. Very satisfied with value for money and quality.

Potent, affordable multi-mineral -- I think this helps keep my husband & me from getting sick!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014

This is a great mineral blend -- I am especially happy with the levels of magnesium and zinc it provides, as I believe the magnesium benefits our general health (esp. in terms of preventing overeating) and that the zinc helps keep keep our immune systems strong. These do however make me sick if I take them on a fasting (pre-breakfast) stomach -- if that happens to you as well I'd advise eating a little something with them, or only taking them at night after a day of eating (that's what I do).

Now Foods, Full Spectrum Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1326768 on Mar 17, 2012

A good, partially chelated spectrum of minerals that provides a very economical option to obtain very important mineral supplements.

Now Foods, Full spectrum minerals.

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012

Excellent mix of multi minerals.

a much forgotten nutrient

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

With our soil lacking vital trace and other nutrients, this is a great way to supplement what we are missing from our food. Great value for money.

happy vitamins

Posted by 4824694621930363584 on Nov 20, 2014

the vitamins have made a difference to my energy levels.

La combinación perfecta de minerales

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Apr 22, 2015

La combinación perfecta de minerales que tu cuerpo necesita y a un gran precio. Hay muchas marcas americanas que en una pastilla dan dosis muy altas, pero esta marca es equilibrada y por eso la eligo.

very good product

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Sep 09, 2014

High consistency and potency and full spectrum of minerals. It's a little over the limits (1.0gr calcium is just too much).

Nothing for now

Posted by 5093033553183228701 on Jun 26, 2014

I haven't open that bottle yet.