No more aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer3059318 on Mar 10, 2009

We all use these and find they are great for soothing the nerves and for any aches and pains.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1141145 on Jan 14, 2011

I dont get sick as much when I take this regularly. it helps me stay healthy and disease free.

Much minerals

Posted by Reviewer1555118 on Dec 26, 2007

You can get much minerals in good price. (I think the tablets got a little smaller than former ones but the color got darker.)

not what i expected

Posted by Reviewer2710025 on Oct 20, 2007

I went into the order I placed in the past with you and just ordered the same now foods full spectrum minerals as before and got tablets instead of capsules. I was very disappointed. I like capsules as I believe they dissolve quicker and the dosage was 4 I think and I only took 1 a day to supplement what I already take in my regime. I don't understand how I ended up with the tablets vs. capsules but not thrilled. Like I said I really thought I just went in and clicked unto a previous order and put that item in my cart. But something different happened.

all my calcium and minerals in one

Posted by Reviewer1161510 on Oct 30, 2007

great quality, great convenience, fewer pills to take

Full Spectrum Minerals

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Apr 24, 2009

So far I really like the product. It gives me the Calcium and Magnesium I need each day. It also has trace electrolytes in it like potassium and as I get older I notice that I need this one more.

minerals for strength

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Jun 03, 2008

very good multi mineral formula

Easy to swallow..

Posted by Reviewer1760924 on Sep 14, 2008

This is a great product. It has all the minerals I need to strengthen my back.

These are great.

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Apr 04, 2012

These really make you feel good. I notice a kick in my energy when I'm on these. I only take one a day when I'm working, half the daily dose, just to help with balancing my electrolytes and to make sure I get enough of these minerals. My fiance has the same energy kick as me. It was funny when she said to me "wow, I've been powering through my day with those minerals". No placebo effect here. These are good.

NOW FOODS FULL SPECTRUM MINERALS