Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, GABA, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Great for ANXIETY

Posted by Reviewer1423498 on Jul 06, 2011

After reading The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, and What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Depression, I cured by generalized anxiety disorder with GABA. The psychiatrist had me on a gaba adrenergic drug, but the dr won't tell you that all you have to do is increase your body's levels of gaba instead of using a drug that traps what little gaba you have in your synapses. The drs just know what the pharm reps tell them, and most, it seems, don't do any research of their own. Please pass on this info!

Panic attacks warning!!!

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Apr 12, 2009

After the second tablet gave me the worse panic,anxiety I did't have for long time.Felling like dying for hour.My body turn numb.

Gaba- 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3261541 on Sep 17, 2009

It really does what it says- it calms the brain when you have the "talking heads" in your brain at night

Great anti anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2049616 on Jan 10, 2010

have yet to use it but gave it to my mom who works high stress job. she's also peri or post menopause and depressed, anxious, etc. and after taking 1 pill i haven't seen her laugh at the tv just carefree in a long time. she tells me it helps her feel relaxed and calm during stressful situations.

Powerful Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 15, 2013

I have had major problems with insomnia my whole life, but I have finally found the products that put me back to sleep. My problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night, and I can't get back to sleep afterwords. I now take 500mg of GABA, with PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, and 250 mg of Magnesium Glycinate, and this knocks me out for the rest of the night, without feeling drowsy in the morning. The magnesium is so important, if only you are to take 1 supplement , Magnesium Glycinate is the one! Do not use DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.