Panic attacks warning!!!

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Apr 12, 2009

After the second tablet gave me the worse panic,anxiety I did't have for long time.Felling like dying for hour.My body turn numb.

Powerful Sleep Formula

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 15, 2013

I have had major problems with insomnia my whole life, but I have finally found the products that put me back to sleep. My problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night, and I can't get back to sleep afterwords. I now take 500mg of GABA, with PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, and 250 mg of Magnesium Glycinate, and this knocks me out for the rest of the night, without feeling drowsy in the morning. The magnesium is so important, if only you are to take 1 supplement , Magnesium Glycinate is the one! Do not use DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Great for ANXIETY

Posted by Reviewer1423498 on Jul 06, 2011

After reading The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, and What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Depression, I cured by generalized anxiety disorder with GABA. The psychiatrist had me on a gaba adrenergic drug, but the dr won't tell you that all you have to do is increase your body's levels of gaba instead of using a drug that traps what little gaba you have in your synapses. The drs just know what the pharm reps tell them, and most, it seems, don't do any research of their own. Please pass on this info!

Gaba- 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3261541 on Sep 17, 2009

It really does what it says- it calms the brain when you have the "talking heads" in your brain at night

Great anti anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2049616 on Jan 10, 2010

have yet to use it but gave it to my mom who works high stress job. she's also peri or post menopause and depressed, anxious, etc. and after taking 1 pill i haven't seen her laugh at the tv just carefree in a long time. she tells me it helps her feel relaxed and calm during stressful situations.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 10, 2008

Combine with taurine and try it for epilepsy, you dont loose anything just try,it works miracle.I use 5-htp,melatonin and neuro optimizer together with taurine and gaba,and I lowered my medication to third of normal dose.

Strange Effect

Posted by 5581048211038508290 on Sep 20, 2012

I took one of this pill before bed and It gave me a weird sensation. I would wake up every half an hour with shortness of breath, panic. I had to wake up and do other things until the effect of it would wear out and I could sleep again. Very weird effect since it's supposed to produce a calming effect. I wonder if other people had this.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1321623 on Mar 21, 2008

I have tried all kinds of products to deal with anxiety... even other GABA supplements, but NOTHING has helped me as much as this one! A++++ helps with insomnia too!

Great for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Oct 20, 2007

This has been wonderful for dealing with anxiety and times of high stress. If I need quick results, I just open the capsule and pour about half under my tongue-Hold it there for a minute.

Works great for daily or sometimes usage

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

I like to take this before bed and on days I am really nervous. I used this on a day I had to give my speech, I took like four or five O_O but it did work well. I wouldn't recommend taking five though, I'm just a really nervous person and two wasn't getting it.