Focus and mind balance

Posted by WinDieselJeans on Apr 05, 2016

This product adds much sharpness to my focus of things in work for example. And the best part about this amino is that it increases dopamine function in brains which keeps my semi-moody mind on balance.

效果一般般不用浪費錢

Posted by ivykao on Mar 28, 2016

因為看到有人評論寫說服用5-HTP搭GABA才買的,但我是先吃了5-HTP一段時間才又購入,5-HTP對我效果已經很不錯,可以看我的評論紀錄,目前我的睡眠狀況一天大概會睡6個小時就會慢慢進入淺睡、醒來,我買這個只是想看看能不能睡到7、8個小時,一開始我是兩個一起服用,但實在沒有什麼特別感受,反而變得半夜有時會突然醒來再入睡,後來看到裡面含有維他命B是不能跟5-HTP一起服用的,所以就錯開來使用,但還是沒什麼特別感受,只是半夜不會常醒過來。如果是為了睡眠,而且你是像我這種容易焦慮煩惱腦袋轉不停才不好入睡的人,我建議還是買5-HTP吧。這是我的體驗,如果覺得我的評論還不錯,幫我點個確認yes,你的認同是我繼續寫評論的動力,謝謝

Gaba

Posted by 5482721842359793113 on Feb 19, 2016

Very good for me to get a better sleep

Contains B Vitamins

Posted by 5376276165062106144 on Feb 04, 2016

Don't like that it has B vitamins in it now, since it is something I take a bed time to help me sleep, and B Vitamins can keep people from sleeping if taken at night, they need to be taken in the morning. I like Thorn's PharmaGaba much better.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by 5231211800413294115 on Jan 26, 2016

It's hard to say if these are helpfull. Take them in combination with melatonin. The mix works well. though! Трудно сказать однозначно - принимаю вместе с мелатонином. Комбинация двух препаратов помогает уснуть.

GREAT for mood balancing

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 22, 2016

GABA helps to regulate mood and stress-LESS-ness if that makes sense. I used to buy the powder but wasn't good about taking it and at least 1/3 of the bottle would dry up. I find that taking one capsules nightly w/ B-6 works better for me.

Not Sure About These

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I took these for a while, hoping to lower anxiety, but didn't really notice much difference apart from maybe a placebo effect the first day. Then I read somewhere that supplementing with GABA doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. So it makes sense it didn't do much. I"ve read that it does help some people though, so I guess everyone is different.

Does nothing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

NOW brands have never done anything for me ranging from maca, L tryptophan, vitamins, and now their GABA even when I take 3 caps before bedtime. Waste of money. Felt much more relaxed with Dymatize's brand of powder form gaba.

Excellent

Posted by 5045213818914356669 on Aug 18, 2015

Excellent product. Treat the depression 5 years, but without success until I started to drink GABA. Now I was the second person who returned to life.

good

Posted by 5475460025512557278 on Jul 15, 2015

good