Now Foods, GABA, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Panic attacks warning!!!

Posted by Reviewer1201501 on Apr 12, 2009

After the second tablet gave me the worse panic,anxiety I did't have for long time.Felling like dying for hour.My body turn numb.

Gaba- 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3261541 on Sep 17, 2009

It really does what it says- it calms the brain when you have the "talking heads" in your brain at night

Great anti anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2049616 on Jan 10, 2010

have yet to use it but gave it to my mom who works high stress job. she's also peri or post menopause and depressed, anxious, etc. and after taking 1 pill i haven't seen her laugh at the tv just carefree in a long time. she tells me it helps her feel relaxed and calm during stressful situations.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1321623 on Mar 21, 2008

I have tried all kinds of products to deal with anxiety... even other GABA supplements, but NOTHING has helped me as much as this one! A++++ helps with insomnia too!

Ms Monteith-Crawford

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Dec 08, 2008

I have used NOW! GABA alongside 5-HTP and other vitamins/supplements to conquer depression and its worked. I used to suffer bipolar for the best part of 4 decades but no longer. I use GABA for stressful situations and it calms me down within ½ hour. I always use this product on/off as I need it and I keep some on hand for those trialsome events. I would recommend it to anyone not using antidepressants or wanting to taper off with a qualified nutritionist's guidance.